1v1 brawl league

You are now added to the member list, car. And yes, you can schedule a match at any time.

@CK: Check your Inbox. =o

The Supreme King got defeated. Noooooooo! =o
I'm up for an official match Anyone. King and Jon you two had challenged me.

CK why are you laughing you told me that you have 3 new rare cards from Yugioh 5D's.

I havn't gotten new cards in awhile, GC. I thought I told you I only get them from friends nowadays?

I was laughing because my opinion is that the yugioh anime fails. ... Epicly. It only exists to promote and subliminaly advertise the TCG to kids, after all. I hate anime's like that (for example, pokemon. Grah, such a disgrace...).

Then again, I hate a lot of things; many anime included. So don't take my opinion too seriously. :lol:

Without anime's and cartoons to advertice many of them wouldn't become too popular. Without Pokemon coming out on TV I doubt that Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, PT, Pokemon Stages, and Pokeballs would of come out in the SSB series.
But you still own those cards.

Ofcourse, ofcourse. I'm not saying they shouldn't exist, if the yugioh anime never existed I wouldn't of gotten into the TCG. I'm just saying they're usually terrible quality, and are an insult to what they advertise.

Ofcourse I own cards. I honestly don't think the anime sucking correlates with the card game, though. :p

It doesn't suck it is pretty entertaining.
What do you watch on TV CK? Don't answer it over here go to the "What Do You Watch On TV" thread created by me. You already made this offtopic :p

Certainly not entertaining for me. :p

I rarely watch TV, I'm a gamer, not a coach potato. :p

But you've got a point, this is off topic. I suppose I'll end the discussion here.

Okay, I'm going to go get on. My friend (real life) is supposed to play me with all of the people at his house. If any of you want his FC I'll get it for you (he's basically the same skills as me... though he needs to get used to online play).

Edit: I'll check this later, so just post if you want an official.

Oh btw... I need to practice Sheik with you CK. I'm trying to make her one of my anti-MK's, but she needs practice.

GCommander vs King
Snake vs Diddy-Snake
Snake vs T.Link-Snake
2-0/All in Final Destination

King asked for a rematch

GCommander vs King
Snake vs Link-Snake
Snake vs Olimar-Snake
2-0/All in Final Destination

GGS King. You almost got me with Olimar but we ended in Sudden Deathand then it was laggy. I will be aware of your Olimar next time :)
I already sent the replays.

Back