2 days later...

Ranathis

Canehdian!
Nov 23, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0411-2151-1426-8345
Well, It's 2 days later now, and I'm sure most of you have either come close to beating the SSE or have already done so. Just curious what some of your opinions are so far, and some neat little tips or tricks that you've come up with? Feel free to share them with me :smilewinkgrin:

EDIT: If anyone wants to Brawl right now, I'm availible.

I actually had a lot of fun playing through the SSE. It did feel a little like work, like a lot of others have said, but the cut screens were beautiful and I loved seeing different characters running around together.

I think everything is living up to the hype, except for online. But it's only been out for a little while, so hopefully the lag will fix over time and all I'll have left to complain about is the horrible communication.

I've beat SSE and got the three hidden characters. I have to say it definately lives up to the hype. But the connection speed can be a problem at times.

I really liked it, im going to start it on insane later today. The cutscenes were great except for some I got sick of one character running away then turning back to sacrafice himself. It happened way to much just leave lucas and run is what I was thinking.

lawl, i've been doing nothing but classic mode and online since i got it on sunday.

i've already unlocked

snake
sonic
captain falcon
luigi
ness
marth
ganondorf

i'll definitely start SSE sometime soon!

I stopped playing SSE about 25% through. It got really repetitive. I'll unlock characters through the VS mode.

Back