2 questions from anoob

d1nk

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
when i open my wii up in a few weeks will i be able to creaate my mii without the mii disc you can buy for about 15 pounds
and when you connect up to wii connect do you create an account like xbox live and do you get any wii points free with it cheers wii boy

a disc to make some mii's i think not...

and you get no free wii points sorry..lol..

you will have to go out and buy them you self like i did...

but do enjoy your wii dude

play some wii sports or something

d1nk said:
when i open my wii up in a few weeks will i be able to creaate my mii without the mii disc you can buy for about 15 pounds
and when you connect up to wii connect do you create an account like xbox live and do you get any wii points free with it cheers wii boy
The mii creation software is already loaded up onto the Wii. I think what you're refering to is some of the games that require your mii to play. Don't worry, just create your mii in the mii channel (pre-loaded) and you'll be able to put them into any games without effort.

You don't really create an account, but you do have a Wii number. You can access it by going into the address book. Send to your friends to message them. However, things like the Everyone votes channel is mii orientated.

Back