Online with dial up?

paintba||er

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
Wii Online Code
8354-0173-2009-5422
Do you have to have high speed internet to get online with the Wii or can you do it with dial up. Also if you arn't supposed to get on with dial up is there a way around it. Because with my 360 you arn't supposed to be able to get on Live without high speed so I have to link it to my dial up connection through my computer.

Hrm, maybe for small (even large) downloadable content... but probably not to play games.

Either way a faster internet connection is obviously recommended.

eww dial up, just upgrade dude, so much better. of course if its a money issue then you should do fine anyways, you might lag on more intense games like super smash bros brawl though

Im in the same boat as you. I'm going to use dial-up for things. Probably mostly just to check out what can be done and how slow it is but..

Over here I've got fast internet, but the thing is due to NZ's "tailgating" progress to technology, I only have a 1GB cap due to how expensive it is (used only for browsing the net).

Given that, we're all in the same boat.

you probably do lag, you just don't really notice it client side, but everyone else laughs at you.

i really hope i dont run into you on live, it would be a laggy game.

And you wont notice the lag, the other people will notice it though.

But i dont think i have anything to worry about cause i dont think you go on live with the 360.

Back