2 Wii's for sale. I just bought them 2hrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Wii-bert:Allow me to point out how hypocritical you are for telling other not to flame him.

psyichic said:
Wii-bert said:
If you aren't interested in making money, then you are an idiot. If you aren't willing put in the work to geta system, you don't deserve one. If you had an extra Wii (perhaps a gift or something) and some stranger walked up to you and offered you $325 for it, would you not take it? I am sure you would say "Hey lemme get you some change" and come back with $75. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. B.S.

A: Some people in life don't aspire to make loads of money some people aspire to help the community or the world in life and do something positive that helps others. Sorry but I guess by your definition a friend of mine who went to El Salvador for 5 years to work with the homeless is an idiot or doctors who go to Africa and work for free are idiots too. Or maybe drug research scientists are idiots aswell?

B: Just because you waited 20 hours in line to get the system you are going to use to scalp does not mean that you are doing something moral. An immoral act is an immoral act, time spent to do the act does not make it any more moral.

C: I have sold a server to a friend for 80 dollars. 40 dollars to buy the server from work and 30 dollars to ship it to him. He offered to give me 130$ for the whole thing and I refused the extra 50 dollars.

This was my first response to you. Notice I do not speak to you in any condescending way. I quote you and express my opinion. I do not initiate any attack on you.

Wii-bert said:
I'm sorry but this is an entirely retarded way of thinking. So now buying things with the intention of making money is stealing. This is the way the world works and if you can't get with that than go cry somewhere else. So if you were the last one in line to get a Wii, are you stealing the console from the kid behind you?

This is your immediate response to me. Your very first sentence begins with an insult by calling me retarded.

I do not have the time to quote the number of times you have attacked and insulted others merely for expressing an opinion that is opposite to your own. I would also like to note that you have insulted me several times for the fact that I do not pursue money as my main objective in life.

Let me note that you are flaming others entirely on the basis of them having a different opinion.

psyichic said:
@ Wii-bert:Allow me to point out how hypocritical you are for telling other not to flame him.

This was my first response to you. Notice I do not speak to you in any condescending way. I quote you and express my opinion. I do not initiate any attack on you.

This is your immediate response to me. Your very first sentence begins with an insult by calling me retarded.

I do not have the time to quote the number of times you have attacked and insulted others merely for expressing an opinion that is opposite to your own. I would also like to note that you have insulted me several times for the fact that I do not pursue money as my main objective in life.

Let me note that you are flaming others entirely on the basis of them having a different opinion.
saying your way of thinking is retarded is not calling you retarded, so stop putting words in my mouth

Wii-bert said:
saying your way of thinking is retarded is not calling you retarded, so stop putting words in my mouth

Right...........regardless of that........it was nevertheless an insult. Your post was pretty much wasted. You addressed the interpretation of what you said but not the content. Regardless of how you personally define calling someone retarded it was still a blatant insult which you may realize was the entire point of my post. You just seemed to have picked a minuscule detail in my post to pick at in order to divert attention away from the true content of my post.

MasterJedi2U said:
get a REAL JOB.

Owning my own construction company isnt a real job?? I didnt know making $300k/yr sucked so badly. I cant believe how many babies this forum has. Crying over paying an extra few bucks for a Wii. We dont need to mention the fact that I already given one away for free or anything. Ive given lots of things away at www.talkvideogames.com including money, PSP games and systems. Spare me all of your stupid responses. There are a few responses from members here that actually know how to make a buck.

I love how I try to sell a Wii to someone here that doesnt have one for only $30 extra. (Thats less than anybody on Craigs list and on Ebay) And not only do I get attacked for that but I also get personally attacked. Bunch of kids I tell ya.

Wii-bert said:
I got no beef with you either, but whose the one posting about things that have nothing to do with you? Lethal put his 2 Wiis up for sale and you and a few others jump in his thread and bash him to death. What does Lethal selling 2 Wiis have to do with you?

He summed it up pretty nicely.

psyichic said:
Lethal is in no need of "a buck". He has already shown off his wealthy life style by bragging of his car/PS3/Wii/Xbox 360/ HDTV and commenting on how he makes enough to afford all this. His selling the systems is simply for a minuscule amount of personal gain. Then again I could be entirely wrong. Anyone with enough money to afford such a luxurious life style certainly would have no need to make 110$ profit seeing as that would be chump change.

This is true that I dont need the money. But I do like to make money. I made $110 off these Wii's which made my Virtua Fighter 5 and Crackdown cost almost nothing. Its a matter of how not to spend money that you do not need to. Thus keeping my pockets full.

To everyone else:
Its so easy not to post a negetive reply. If you didnt want to buy a Wii from me then you just dont post. Its so incredibly simple. And yet 95% of you cant even do that.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Owning my own construction company isnt a real job?? I didnt know making $300k/yr sucked so badly. I cant believe how many babies this forum has. Crying over paying an extra few bucks for a Wii. We dont need to mention the fact that I already given one away for free or anything. Ive given lots of things away at www.talkvideogames.com including money, PSP games and systems. Spare me all of your stupid responses. There are a few responses from members here that actually know how to make a buck.

I love how I try to sell a Wii to someone here that doesnt have one for only $30 extra. (Thats less than anybody on Craigs list and on Ebay) And not only do I get attacked for that but I also get personally attacked. Bunch of kids I tell ya.

He summed it up pretty nicely.

Its so easy not to post a negetive reply. If you didnt want to buy a Wii from me then you just dont post. Its so incredibly simple. And yet 95% of you cant even do that.

He who thinks he is highest above all his brothers because of what he owns or has... is only standing on a higher pile of ****.

Props man, u got the biggest pile of **** we've all ever seen. Now stop boasting n stankin up the forum. :lol:

LyricistSoldier said:
He who thinks he is highest above all his brothers because of what he owns or has... is only standing on a higher pile of ****.

Props man, u got the biggest pile of **** we've all ever seen. Now stop boasting n stankin up the forum. :lol:

While I don't entirely agree with scalping...I'd rather pay $300 for a Wii than buy one of the bundles that all the stores seem to be in love with...

Walmart has theirs bundled with 7 games for $628...holy ****! I understand why they do it, but it just seems wrong...

If I wanted to spend over $600 to play videogames, I'd have bought a PS3 :D

LyricistSoldier said:
i still think its gay he sold wiis that were already registered.

lamee :rolleyes:

and wtf.. 12 year olds? Dude... You better watch how high n mighty you think u are, old young whatever, someday a "kid" gonna put you in your place. Kids are the future, beware the future.

yes, i am 20, if thats a kid, then id love to chat with you
i'll hit you with a psychological lobotomy that'll leave you buckeld at the knees

kids... kids are awesome. Games belong to kids. I hope every kid on here gives you a hard time :rolleyes:
FDSSS

LyricistSoldier said:

Um rrrrright. Well if cool electronics, nice house and fancy cars means **** then im swimming it baby.

What? You thought your stupid response wouldnt get a reply? Ya your done dude.

Its so easy for an ass like you to claim he makes 300k/yr. W/E you say man. Just face the fact that you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and move on. Like someone else said this thread is useless and stupid.

Lethal said:
Um rrrrright. Well if cool electronics, nice house and fancy cars means **** then im swimming it baby.

What? You thought your stupid response wouldnt get a reply? Ya your done dude.

MasterJedi2U said:
Its so easy for an ass like you to claim he makes 300k/yr. W/E you say man. Just face the fact that you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and move on. Like someone else said this thread is useless and stupid.

Agreed MasterJedi2u only... this thread IS good for something...

Its so Lethal can show how trick ass dope his pile of **** is and how ours is not.
:yesnod:

He who boasts is like the beasts of the earth, he will come to die and dwell alone in an earthly grave among the worms and insects which dwell in it. Yet he who is humble will rule with dominion over those who are lost amidts their riches because they put not into what is finite.

For those who boast... may they forever feel an empty anguish in the hollows of a richly ornate grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back