360 vs Wii

ALERT THE INTERNET!

I wanna know how this would look if Wii's were as avalible as the 360 is.

phillepino said:
yeah but if u look at overall sales..

its crazy how 360 caught up that fast..

just one million away... >_<

idk its not that crazy considering nintendo cant keep up with wii production for their life, but you can get 360s anywhere.

Smithy said:
Give me a break.

Go find something better to do. Your THAT god damn worried about the friggin 360 catching up to the wii? Do you not care about your schoool grades? Get a life.

Seriously, cereal boxes are smarter than you.

(I say this because people are idiots and freak over nothing.

lol

it's just surprising.. Creeping me out was an exagerration for shocking, surprising, and mind-blowing.

I'm not that worried, it's because from the last time I saw the chartz, the Wii have way more worldwide sales than 360

No reason to put people down, bud. You're making a complete ass of yourself, haha:lol:

surfinrach90 said:
I think if there wasn't such a short supply of wiis it would be doing a lot better.

Other consoles might just be in for a chance at beating the wii for the x-mas sales purely because of the lack of the consoles IMO =/
Exactly. Since the another Wii shortage, all those people who were planning on getting a Wii for Christmas can't find one, so they buy a 360. The next best one.

The 360 sales being so close to wii really doesn't bother me. I expected it. I expected the wii to intensify the compition between all three companies as they try to outsell each other. I think competion is cood in that the games makers will provide better and better games to appeal to us gamers-whether we be seasoned gamers or new ones. It's all good to me!

Wii is going to crush X360 some of the best games have already came out for xbox and isnt going to have much left. Wii on the other keeps on producing family games and even though in my opinion only has galaxy and brawl. As long as they keep on producing mario , kid, and family games nintendo will have a huge advantage over the other systems. I still believe that ps3 has a great chance of catching up because of the great line up they have spread out. They have some great games coming out next year and if they realese another god of war that will help them tremendosly plus the help in japan, and the high graphic power and if the ps3 has a great price drop. Xbox actually might fall to the bottom of the list.

I personally, don't care which console is better, or sells better. And why does everybody insist the XBOX360 won't beat the Wii? Well, it doesn't look it, but it might. I own both, so I'm for both. :]

I think every one cares so much because than they have great bragging rights that they own the best selling system. Even though I dont see how this makes it more special because that means more people have it. Like halo 3 on the day of school it came out I heard atleast 30 people say it i just started to shrug my shoulders and say who cares.

^for me, it's not the bragging rights.

For me, the wii being my latest game console since Playstation, I just want the Wii to be the best.

I don't want the wii(the only console im going to get) to be beaten by others :D

I want my money for the wii to be worth it and so far i think it is.

Back