3D Waluigi Updates

impressive..why dont you make the upside down L on his hat into an F for Frummage(for your avatar)..make it look like it was altered with a red marker or something

bw! said:
hay frummage can you make a 3d yoshi for me
Please!!!!

^_^

Oh Yes Please! :aureola:

That would be quite possibly the coolest thing ever. And he wouldn't be that hard would he? Please, Please, Please, PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE.

I'm desperate

Jay588 said:
impressive..why dont you make the upside down L on his hat into an F for Frummage(for your avatar)..make it look like it was altered with a red marker or something
Great idea!
Wiily Good said:
Oh Yes Please! :aureola:

That would be quite possibly the coolest thing ever. And he wouldn't be that hard would he? Please, Please, Please, PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE.

I'm desperate
Maybe. I don't think I can make something that complicated yet sorry.

As I've said before, great work Frummage. Keep it up. :)

Wiired said:
Very nice work.
Which program do you use? I may have to 'purchase' it.
Blender. It's completely free.

GanNeOn said:
Good Job Man! Two tumbs up!
thumbsupag3.jpg
VERY NIIICE!
Very Nice! How Much?
lol
BTW, awsome graphicing job there FruMMaGe.

good job Frummage...

u should check out 3D studio max as well, also Maya is VERY good, but extremly pricey

Last edited:
i wish i was patient enough to make stuff like that.
those pics of him walking, you could combine them and make him look like his walking, eg. animate him like your avatar!

dark samus said:
i wish i was patient enough to make stuff like that.
those pics of him walking, you could combine them and make him look like his walking, eg. animate him like your avatar!
It's not that difficult.

Just follow a few tutorials till you start to understand the basics.

Waluigi started out as a 4x4 square mesh. And look at him now!

theres a 3d program that i used to have thay used it to make the charaters for assassin's creed it cost 700$ but i think i still might have my pin laying around ill let u have it if i ever find it

Back