3D Waluigi Updates

kronau said:
theres a 3d program that i used to have thay used it to make the charaters for assassin's creed it cost 700$ but i think i still might have my pin laying around ill let u have it if i ever find it
Ok cool.

I'm quite happy with Blender at the moment actually. It's very powerful and fun to use :yesnod:

You need fingers and to attach the ears to the head. The eye size is off. The colors don't match on his shirt and pants. There is no L on his hands, the teeth need more detail. You are probably using too many polys in certain areas, and his side burns are off, indent the chin in the back more to angle. There are all slight, except for the hands. Are you using NURBs or Polygons? Use a lambert instead of a blinn.

Good 3D

Besides all the details that guy said... \/

I think the 2 yellow buttons on his "overalls?" would be an easy detail to add...
and mabey slim the chin a bit...

sagema said:
You need fingers and to attach the ears to the head. The eye size is off. The colors don't match on his shirt and pants. There is no L on his hands, the teeth need more detail. You are probably using too many polys in certain areas, and his side burns are off, indent the chin in the back more to angle. There are all slight, except for the hands. Are you using NURBs or Polygons? Use a lambert instead of a blinn.
I'm using polygons with a subsurface modifier. I haven't got round to some og the details yet such as hands or teeth.

It's still undergoing development.

FRuMMaGe, this is awesome! As others may have previously stated, it needs a few small details, but overall, the product so far is outstanding.

FRuMMaGe said:
Maybe. I don't think I can make something that complicated yet sorry.

Damn Nintendo. If only Nintendo were considerate enough to make Yoshi square. But no, the have to have circles and smooth surfaces don't they! They have no idea how much pain they cause graphic designers. :lol:

Any way, Yoshi thanks you for considering.

180px-Yoshi2.jpg

Wiily Good said:
Damn Nintendo. If only Nintendo were considerate enough to make Yoshi square. But no, the have to have circles and smooth surfaces don't they! They have no idea how much pain they cause graphic designers. :lol:

Any way, Yoshi thanks you for considering.

180px-Yoshi2.jpg
Actually the character model is quite simple. Once i've finished Waluigi i'll give Yoshi a go :lol:

balrogs.pa said:
your using a polygon. and trying to make a circle for a nose would be a *****. so i dont think it'll be that simple.
No it wouldn't be difficult.

It's a simple job to smooth it out and extrude the rest of the face from it

I've seen my share of artists. You know what seperates a great artist from a good artist? A great artist keeps improving. Even if it's minor, it's still a great thing to see. I've seen too many artists just give up what they made. I'm glad to see you will continue work on it. I hope my suggestions help.

Hah, and I stick to drawing because I give up too easily. That just made me respect FRuMMaGe even more.

I added some more poses and also an animation including some lip sync.

I'll post pictures and YouTube links soon

Back