A non noob Freind code sticky

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Its hard to keep track of all the senior members (people that arrived before Nov) freind codes
and due to the ammount of posters with under 10 posts (If I dont know you I dont wont you on my freindlist) just adding anyone

So how about a sticky for frend codes for the posters that are at least 3 mounths old

sounds good,is this is or just an anouncement of you making one?

I cant stop them from posting in it

Unless its on my forum

ok since you dont want them posting can you pm me where to go

See my home page

But I was thinking more of one on here

But look at (the original thread)it loads of noobs double posting or more

Last edited:
Yeah agreeed. Without tryina be insulting, I'd rather add people who I've like grown to e-know on the site (no homo) instead of like people who have just come on, would be cool having a thread dedicated to the originals :)

[patriotic music in background]We are the founders we made this site what it is[/patriotic music in background]

yeah tht would be cool if we could add people who been here since beggining

ie. wiired and darkprinny

Thje ones ive added have see my "strang"e miis

I wish i joined earlier... Not to suck up, but i will always remember Dark prinny, ABC and Wiired the most... Not including i0n, hes at the top of my list lol! Wiired is known around this site and i cant beleive hes not a mod or admin... Are u?

dan99iel said:
I wish i joined earlier...

seconded, i really wish i joined earlier too. although i dont bother reading most of the posts in the "new posts" button since i'm swarmed with 300+ topics a day, it's still a very fun site, with an interesting community.

Mind you im not a mod

i0n said something about a reward system and a red mushroom. how did you get yours?

Darkprinny said:
[patriotic music in background]We are the founders we made this site what it is[/patriotic music in background]
So true.

j/k, but I agree with this idea. Sounds good.

Think its becuase of all them ellos

Back