A non noob Freind code sticky

soooo how do we join this thing you speak of dark?what do we need to have to join?

ok,so older than three months,sounds like a good idea,hope it happens soon.:thumbsup:

Darkprinny, i knew u weren't an admin, and i've heared those words on many lips, but the red mushroom, im very curious! Oh, and someone else: Sam Harris, the Australian Wii owner to ask! Very helpful guy!

P.S. Check out my latest post in the Australian Wii thread, its the first part in my Wii story series. True story! Oh, and i will let u in on something, it started working... I got worried after the 2nd day! I only posted my story today :) .

dan99iel said:
Darkprinny, i knew u weren't an admin, and i've heared those words on many lips, but the red mushroom, im very curious! Oh, and someone else: Sam Harris, the Australian Wii owner to ask! Very helpful guy!

P.S. Check out my latest post in the Australian Wii thread, its the first part in my Wii story series. True story! Oh, and i will let u in on something, it started working... I got worried after the 2nd day! I only posted my story today :) .
Oh I'm loving it yeah......anyway back on topic yeah but it also seems like ooh were to good we were here before you but yeah not a bad idea

This would be pretty nice. We'd really have to narrow down who's an original and who isn't. I guess like dark said, at least 3 months old and maybe...at least 100 posts....or maybe 1000 posts. I sort of left the forum a while back because there were SOOOOO MANY new members, I felt overwhelmed having to delete duplicate threads and ban spammers and flammers. It's cooled down for the most part now, though.

Once we have some limits on who can and who can't be considered an original, perhaps with darkprinny's help, I could make a sticky on it.

Nice idea.:D

^You not a sempai poster^

Forget the posts (alot of spamers)
Lets say 3 mounths min (should sort out the noobs)
And also currently active posters (upto a week ago)
Lock the topic to stop people posting and wii will PM them to who ever makes the topic ( I wont I dont have mod power)

My friend code is in my sign and sorry about the PM I sent to you, I was a bit drunk...

hmm, its amazing to see the progress this site has made, from: OMFGZ THIS IS TOTALLY WHEN TEY ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE DATEEEE!!!11 to Hmm, what wii title do you think is better? and from waiting 10-20 minutes for someone to reply to a thread now to waiting under a minute.
i dont even have a wii code, but i wanna stick around the site so im glad theres a 360 section
members i remember the most: arcadium, wiired, dark prinny, and natethegreat

Back