A quick rant

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
If you don't like rants hit the "Back" button now.

I can barely play my Wii because my TV is old and if the screen is dark then the picture ****s up severely and I can't see whats going on. SSX is really the only game I'm able to play because well, snow is white. Sonic, Red Steel, Zelda, CoD3...all basically unplayable. It will be about a month before I MIGHT have enough money for a new TV...

Ah **** I didn't know we had blogs lol

Darkprinny I <3 you. I never thought about turning up the brightness since it never happened on dark screens...It practically never messes up now...TMNT trailer came on earlier tonight and I literally did not see a second of the trailer because my TV was messing up so bad. It just came on again and saw the whole thing without one mess up.

I'm still getting a new TV. I want high def...I may just knock it down on the priority list for a bit. It may not be long before it starts messing up with the brightness maxed out. This may allow me to save up more money and get a better and bigger TV.

Last edited:
i still want pseudo high-definition wii component cables ; ;

Jorge said:
Ah **** I didn't know we had blogs lol

Darkprinny I <3 you. I never thought about turning up the brightness since it never happened on dark screens...It practically never messes up now...TMNT trailer came on earlier tonight and I literally did not see a second of the trailer because my TV was messing up so bad. It just came on again and saw the whole thing without one mess up.

I'm still getting a new TV. I want high def...I may just knock it down on the priority list for a bit. It may not be long before it starts messing up with the brightness maxed out. This may allow me to save up more money and get a better and bigger TV.

What kind of tv do you have now?

27" magnavox that was probably bought when I was born

Jorge said:
27" magnavox that was probably bought when I was born

I see... well there are some tv's that are not that expensive... under 200 dolars you can get a 27" flat panel, maybe for 100, but if you really want to get into HDtv and not change your tv; I recommend you save and not buy anything else for the wii... since your experience with the HDtv is going to be amazing.

A 27" flat panel for $100????? Even if I had the oppurtunity to buy that I wouldn't. You get what you pay for and that is ever so true with televisions.

Jorge said:
A 27" flat panel for $100????? Even if I had the oppurtunity to buy that I wouldn't. You get what you pay for and that is ever so true with televisions.

not true.... if you research

you just have to read feedback, or complains.. you find faster complains that good feedback... about 3 years ago I bought my 27" apex tv for 130 bucks... that tv was awesome... nothing never happen.. the only thing is that the channels changed very slow, so it will go black for a little bit, but once you are settle, nothing ever happened... I played my gamecube and ps2 in that tv, very happy... now I just bought a plasma... so I am getting rid of it without complains...

oh by the way... haier is a new brand name on lcd HDTV's made by LG, very cheap, but worth the money...

Haven't heard of them. I'm not impressed by LG TVs. They are the largest TV manufacturer, but their TV quality is not very good. Before my TV problem I was looking at a 30" Samsung HD tube for $500. Now I am probably in the market for a 32"-40" LCD, probably a Samsung or a Phillips Ambilight. Samsung because it's the best brand out, and Phillips only because Ambilight is the coolest thing ever put on a TV.

I had a good buy on saturday, I bought a LG 42 inch plasma for $798, it is a good tv, very bright, and the image its amazing... personally I like sony better, but they are way too expensive, I wish I could find a buy for a sony like I did with this LG... but I think LG is on the top 5 tv's out there.

We have alot of problems with red fuzz on our LG TVs

Back