Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicB

Sep 18, 2007
In my room. Working on project E-vile.
Wii Online Code
5873-1290-1753-2112
Logo-2.jpg

Wow, does it look like I have Teddy Bear ears?! No! Blast! Foiled Again!

Okay, [STRIKE]idiots[/STRIKE] people of Wii-Chat! What the hecks is wrong with you!...'s'... A flow of shallow idiots flood in at least twice a week! It's almost as bad as the long deceased Nsider forums!
Speaking of Nsider, a moment of silence...

... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...

Okay, now, here is my rant. If you are anyway offended by any of this post, then too bad!
First off,

People down in the Twilight Princess board!
Yes! We get it! You're perverts who claim to enjoy 'Art'! Thanks for all the freakishly unsettling images of you guys sitting at a computer screen checking out pictures of questionable moral!
FWELR said:
-...if you know what I mean.

And what about the 'PS360' fan-boys that seemed to have mysteriously started coming in right after Galaxy has come out?
Complaining about how much more realistic the 360 and PS3 is! What, do we want killer graphics? It can't hurt! It's a pretty thing, graphics!
But do you really want to play a Mario game that looks like this?!?
mariof184-719786png.jpg

I know I don't!

And Smash Bros. Forum Guys!
IF RIDLEY IS GOING TO BE IN BRAWL HE WILL BE A BOSS. DEAL WITH IT!

-_-...
This rant has been brought to you in full Technicolor!
SPONSORED BY SONY.

I'm done... o_O...

In the time you spent typing this you could have been opened your curtains and seen natural light for the first time in years.

*deals with it*

and you forgot

no stupid names for threads
like A

now deal with it

:lol: j/k

FRuMMaGe said:
In the time you spent typing this you could have been opened your curtains and seen natural light for the first time in years.
I doubt it. It's night.

bw! said:
*deals with it*

and you forgot

no stupid names for threads
like A

now deal with it

:lol: j/k
My mistake for forgetting to complete a title.:scared:

TortillaChip520 said:
i suddenly feel uncomfortable...and violated:scared:
I have that effect on people -_-.

Right, considering you've been here for how long? And you're complaining about members.

At least give us a complete thread title, "A" is one of the worst I've seen on this forum.

I think you should get over yourself for a minute and realize the world isn't perfect and people aren't going to behave how you want them to.

The Mario on PS3 comment and pic is hysterical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh by the way, remember that many of the people on this forum are younger than you, "children" some might call them. Therefore childish ubsessions and comments are going to happen... deal with it.

Last edited:
yay its another worthless thread that we can spam in

isnt this suposed to be in the lounge though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back