According to IGN....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get turned on by female dogs in heat... whatever floats your boat man :lol:

According to GreyKirby:
I've seen 2 PS3s at my local grocery store/electronic store
I've found 8 PS3s at Bestbuy(yes BESTBUY)
and i found 3 PS3s at the most popular connection for games EBgames!!
I found no wiis at any of these places

TheMix said:
Ya know, for a guy who's trying to "help" these forums out, you're being an awfully large prick to most of the people on this board that are just trying to be of some actual help.

Instead of being a overbearing ass, maybe you could instead gently point them in the right direction.

Totally agree, what's up with this loser who has nothing better to do than trawl for repeat posts. Someone needs to kick his whinny little ass off these forums!!

Now now there is no rule on the forum saying that you can't be a whinny little *****. The problem is now over so it's pointless to keep posting here.

At Kryptenx,

I don't want to get into this war or anything but i have noticed in several threads you say something on the lines of "use the search function". I understand that it does help to notify users if theres already threads related to the one they created, however i've searched the forums using keywords in some threads where you say search the forum and it gives unrelated results.

Some people just don't want to spend hours looking for keywords in threads throughout the forum and want to get straight to the point. In time, if everyone used the search function instead of making new threads mods will be complaining that an ancient thread has been bumped. If this were any other forum i regulary visit this thread would of got locked by now, so people stop arguing as this is a great community - your just breaking it up with the stupid bickering, if this continues people will discontinue to visit.

Regards, Johnny. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
lmao Leave Kryptenx alone! Sure he rudely tells people to use the search and of other forums, but its better than people trying to say he's a little whining *****. You're just making him seem better than you by doing that...so chill out and talk about the damn topic.

ANYWAYS...LMAO! I knew Sony wouldn't get much with the PS3. It's not even worth it...

Agreed, Wii is beating the pants off PS3. :3 Or maybe people aren't oil tycoons and have enough money to just get up in the morning and decide they wanna flop down $500/$600 for a freaking PS3 when all you're getting is better
graphics.
There's nothing wrong with the 360, it's fine, good games, great graphics.

BTW, just checked my local target today. Plenty of PS3's and 0 wii's......Yep cant blame it on production issues anymore

My Manager at work is looking and I can report that Game online still has no Wiis available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back