Admit it.. Your obsessed with Facebook.(facebook community)

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Thats right, when you get on your PC: first thing you do besides wiichat is indeed look @ your facebook.

This is kinda like facebook Rehab..except you don't get cured...HA!

In a the long run...This is the facebook wiichat community. add friends. Talk about the addiction of facebook. etc...

It's true, I check my facebook all the time. Although I'm not looking for rehabilitation, how else would I find out about all the cool parties?

Don't have it, don't use it, I use a little thing called MSN.

How people get addicted to this stuff is beyond me, I mean, that's going against it's purpose. People say it is to "catch up with their lost friends" but anyway, you don't lose friends, and the people you had mutual like to but went away are still the same person.

What does it actually do that's special?

It keeps you updated on what your friends are doing. Which is great for me because I don't have the luxury to talk to all my friends all the time, especially the ones that are all over the country. Also, they have applications. Some of which are pointless but I find myself playing texas hold em a lot. Finally, it's a great way to see people's pictures. Like, I have a friend who just got back from India and without facebook it would have been a long while before I'd have a chance to see her amazing pics.

Facebook is quite big at my school. I'm constantly checking my facebook. One thing though on facebook that everyone is using the Fight Club feature on it. It's fun. But people were on facebook all the time on the school computer so now they blocked facebook from my school like every other interesting site.

It's not as great since they added all those pointless applications (no, I don't want to be a pirate, ninja, vampire, etc. :mad2:) and turned into Myspace. But yeah, me and almost everyone I've ever known from university and high school uses it.

i check my facebook acount every now and then, but the only reason i got was because all my friends did, so i didnt wanna be left out

So true I on now... Im also doing an English assignment! :p!

Back