ADS vs Hip Fire

Not having the experience or patience with hip fire is my main downfall in the game so trollface, you are not the only one. I have continually experimented with it and will eventually get better at it, just takes time I guess. Keep at, I will too.

Dude, I totally pwn'd you earlier. I'm usually Sith[sd] but I was DarkAvenger today. Hip firing is essential in this game. Usually if you ADS especially if you and another person are facing each other it will result in a mutual kill cause of that split second it takes before you start firing.

If any of you have run into players like Cyber, Daisy-Fan, Sir.Bud, CrazyBacon, or any of the other top players and were owned by them, this is why. They hip fire and you ADS. That extra split second it takes for you to raise your gun and start shooting allows them to kill you that much easier. Since playing with the top players on a regular basis I've tried to increase my hip firing and I've notice a great improvement in my game play.

If any of you have run into players like Cyber, Daisy-Fan, Sir.Bud, CrazyBacon, or any of the other top players and were owned by them, this is why. They hip fire and you ADS. That extra split second it takes for you to raise your gun and start shooting allows them to kill you that much easier. Since playing with the top players on a regular basis I've tried to increase my hip firing and I've notice a great improvement in my game play.
Yeah I remember our games, you got game that's for sure. Although I was hubting mainly you because you were the highest ranked on your team and I remember having a few more kills in the jungle than you. You definately made it hard for me, good games bud. Oops wrong quote buy you know what I mean.

Yeah I remember our games, you got game that's for sure. Although I was hubting mainly you because you were the highest ranked on your team and I remember having a few more kills in the jungle than you. You definately made it hard for me, good games bud. Oops wrong quote buy you know what I mean.

I only remember you on Outpost where you quit right after I killed you. Of course then I picked up your Ivana and go an instant five streak before it ran out of ammo. I hate Jungle on TC because there are usually noobs in that mode and they all think they should snipe. Needless to say they usually get a lucky shot in every once in awhile. Anyways, Jungle turns into a chore cause it's so much of circling the map checking all the camping spots. One match I found three of the enemy team all crouched behind the same crate with sniper rifles, stupid noobs are stupid. At first when I saw your name and level and ou missed some easy shots on me I was thinking you were an xp hacked 56, bu I checked the leader board and saw your playtime is 21 days so I figured you just had a bad day. But there is a reason why I'm a junior member of the best clan in GE.

Yeah had to quit that game to join my local buddy who sent an invite. I wish there was a way to tell the dude, hold on a min, I'm in the middle of a game before the party invite times out then he joins a game and then it's full when I try to join. Frustrating. Bein a 56 too, I usually play casual so I don't get quit on which is another thread I guess. We'll meet up again I'm sure.

I never used to hip fire, I reached level 56 basically never doing it. However since chatting and playing with and against the best players in the game I found that in order to up your game to an elite level you have to use hip fire...and not just that but combine it with strafing. It was hard for me to make the switch to use more hip fire cuz I use CCP and it's mire difficult and less accurate. But after over a month I will say I'm pretty damn good at it and always use it in close range battles. I'd say I hip fire 30% now compared to 0% before I hit level 56. You win a lot more 1 on 1's with hip fire and dance moves.

I never used to hip fire, I reached level 56 basically never doing it. However since chatting and playing with and against the best players in the game I found that in order to up your game to an elite level you have to use hip fire...and not just that but combine it with strafing. It was hard for me to make the switch to use more hip fire cuz I use CCP and it's mire difficult and less accurate. But after over a month I will say I'm pretty damn good at it and always use it in close range battles. I'd say I hip fire 30% now compared to 0% before I hit level 56. You win a lot more 1 on 1's with hip fire and dance moves.

This absolutely makes sense. Ive been trying to figure out the right method and I will have to try this. I have been all this time just aiming using the wii but its too damn hard I end up doing the noob dance... I think if I can just hold the wii level at head level and strafe I might be able to use hip fire.
Thanks TKING

I'm almost always using ADS. I utilize ccp and I'm dialing up my sensitivities incrementally. Maybe I'll be able to do more hip fire when I get my sticks to respond faster, until then, I'll enjoy my head shots

Back