Age?

What Age Group Are You?

• Total voters
Wiired said:
I know theres a poll on this one which is original, but this thread has been done SOO many times.. p.s I'm 16

I know but since theres no sticky about it
and im geting fed up of the noobs complaining about me saying that theres a older thred

You know what? Shut up DP. :lol: J/k man. These noobs really need to learn how to use the damn search button. Or you can use my patent pending spray:

sprycn1rd2.jpg

:lol: Of course bro, but my sarcasm and wit is not appreciated here. It seems everyone here is either A.) An uprtight liberal hippie or B.) no sense of humor what so ever. But I continue to chug on until this place is as lose as a 40 year old 5 cent whore.

LOL!....dude are you serious about this place not having any fun or anything?!! =O how do you actually....like...ya know....take the piss? sorta thing...=P

george:) said:
LOL!....dude are you serious about this place not having any fun or anything?!! =O how do you actually....like...ya know....take the piss? sorta thing...=P

Yeah man, this place is pretty up tight. But the admin is mad cool... either than that people need to seriously chill out and realize that a forum is a place to have fun, learn some info, have some discussions... it's not a job.

ABC said:
Yeah man, this place is pretty up tight. But the admin is mad cool... either than that people need to seriously chill out and realize that a forum is a place to have fun, learn some info, have some discussions... it's not a job.

so its nothing like the 360 forum?.awwwwwww =[ thats not fair....i totally agree with you man, people need to lighten up...btw, does the admin show up more than OMAR does? or is he a secretive person aswell?

george:) said:
so its nothing like the 360 forum?.awwwwwww =[ thats not fair....i totally agree with you man, people need to lighten up...btw, does the admin show up more than OMAR does? or is he a secretive person aswell?

Yeah, i0n is pretty active around these parts. And he holds mad contests and ****. In that aspect, this site rocks. It just needs more ACTIVE members. It always seems we have a wshit load of people browsing but only a few of them post.

Most good forums need more active "stay on" members

Back