Am I the only one....

shaker

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Bury, Lancashire, England
Wii Online Code
7355-6219-3953-5704
Am I the only one who likes listening to the music on the weather channel? For some reason I quite like leaving it on for a few minutes and just listen to the music whilst I have a rest.

Sad I know.:sad:

Shaker.

Actually, the weather channel music is quite catchy. If ever do go there, I take a minute or two to enjoy it. But no, I don't go there just to listen to it. Wii Sports definetly has the most catchy tune though ;)

Last edited:
Valley said:
Actually, the weather channel music is quite catchy. If ever do go there, I take a minute or two to enjoy it. But no, I don't go there just to listen to it. Wii Sports is definetly has the most catchy tune though ;)

I have to agree with you on that.

I found out yesterday that it has the raining sound when it shows rain in Today or Tomorrow's weather.

billcsho said:
I found out yesterday that it has the raining sound when it shows rain in Today or Tomorrow's weather.

I sure hope it rains soon so I can experience this. haha. I don't really pay much attention to the music.

paintba||er said:
Umm...No. I would rather listen to one of the 5,000 songs on my computer.

haha you say 5,000 like you are proud... thats not that big of a number... but anyways what are your favorites on your computer. Mine would have to be taking back sunday, brand new, chiodos, circa survive, and beck

also the bowling music is the best

Eh... Sometimes I Find Myself Lying On The Couch With My Eyes Closed When I'm On A fOrcast With A Rain Icon... The Soud Of Rain Is Soothing To Me... ^_^

I wish it rained here more often... It rains like twice a year here where I live :(

Pelphrey said:
I sure hope it rains soon so I can experience this. haha. I don't really pay much attention to the music.

Or just click on the city that is raining. :wink:

Last edited:
Back