Ipod and Wii?

LyricistSoldier said:
I dont know about you...

BUT I OWN A STERO AND HEADPHONES

there is no need for you to be able to play music on the wii, no, not even in games (they should just have good music to begin with) Its just like what they're doin with cell phones... hey lets put mp3 on em... but it still will never be as good as the ipod, so WHY BOTHER. Total waste. We dont need 1 more gadget to play music half ass. We have plenty already, thank you.

my 2 cents anyhow :smilewinkgrin:

I agree. Except sometimes it's fun to play games while listening to your own music, which you can't do with Zelda and others without turning off the sound effects as well. Of course, this wouldn't be fixed by what these guys are brainstorming, so I digress.

if you hook up your iPod to your Wii, you will get the do not disconnect screen and will have to completely turn your Wii off to disconnect the iPod

I can hook up my ipod speakers to the wii through a USB cable, then plug the head phone cable from the speaker into my ipod and the speakers power up! no more need for batteries any more! (well, the speakers were only a fiver) haha!

Back