I thought " every store was getting 200,000 a week?

My local Best Buy said in the Sunday, November 26 ad that they have 12 per store today (minimum). Anyone know how many Best Buy stores there are in the U.S. Gamestop and ToysRUs should have the largest allocation. When are there going be legitimate sales, instead of these puny Black Friday allocations?
If Nintendo wants the allocations to last another month, they are being miserly about it. Online buyers are being ignored. If the industry analyst was correct about the 150,000 to 200,000 per week, there should be enough to satisfy demand. If the stores employees can't buy one, are the stores holding back stock? CyberMonday should have the online sites like Amazon loaded with Wii's. That has not been the case so far.

As to the rip-0ff resell artists, I suggest you perform a rectal exam with your console. Walmart had one I could have bought. There were four good games, and four games for children. No one bought it for a long time.
No gamer wants children's animation, and parents don't want small children
playing violent games. Only the warped minds at Walmart would do this.
Amazon andToysRus have bundles that make sense for different groups of gamers. I'm holding onto my money until somebody sells me something I actually want.

itzzbalaez said:
O yea I knew you and a few others were just joking, but that one guy with the Zelda sig is freken moron. He was ripping me like crazy like I really meant to say that..

wow dude, chill, for YOUR mistake, people have the right to bash it, you havent even bothered to fix it...

casualgamer said:
My local Best Buy said in the Sunday, November 26 ad that they have 12 per store today (minimum). Anyone know how many Best Buy stores there are in the U.S. Gamestop and ToysRUs should have the largest allocation. When are there going be legitimate sales, instead of these puny Black Friday allocations?
If Nintendo wants the allocations to last another month, they are being miserly about it. Online buyers are being ignored. If the industry analyst was correct about the 150,000 to 200,000 per week, there should be enough to satisfy demand. If the stores employees can't buy one, are the stores holding back stock? CyberMonday should have the online sites like Amazon loaded with Wii's. That has not been the case so far.

As to the rip-0ff resell artists, I suggest you perform a rectal exam with your console. Walmart had one I could have bought. There were four good games, and four games for children. No one bought it for a long time.
Amazon andToysRus have bundles that make sense for different groups of gamers. I'm holding onto my money until somebody sells me something I actually want.

Bought one today - went to one BB - they only had the 12 reported in the flyer. Went to another about 12 miles closer to the "city" - they had 42.

All of which promptly sold out in 10 minutes... :D

I got there about 8:15am - was around number 20 in line. But they didn't tell us how many they had until about 15 minutes prior to opening.

Now - gotta find another wii remote.. which is evidently harder to find...

Sovieto said:
wow dude, chill, for YOUR mistake, people have the right to bash it, you havent even bothered to fix it...

I'm calm, man. And everyone makes typos. So everytime someone mispels a word or messes something up we can started calling them a ****ing idiot and write a whole paragraph to bash him? Just let it..

And I didn't know you could change it. It's fixed for you and your friend.

jsgiv said:
Bought one today - went to one BB - they only had the 12 reported in the flyer. Went to another about 12 miles closer to the "city" - they had 42.

All of which promptly sold out in 10 minutes... :D

I got there about 8:15am - was around number 20 in line. But they didn't tell us how many they had until about 15 minutes prior to opening.

Now - gotta find another wii remote.. which is evidently harder to find...

I would love to be in your situation. Care to switch?

casualgamer said:

My Bestbuy had 63, I was #55 :)

My Best Buy only Had 60 thats what the guy said i was 72 i ended up gettin the despite what the guy said so when they tell u that they dont want to buy one

Back