Am I the only one....

billcsho said:
Or just click on the city that is raining. :wink:

SImple SImple.

I Like It When There's A Thunder Storm ANywhere... Cause When You CLick It... Thunder Rumbles... It's Cool... :cool:

billcsho said:
Or just click on the city that is raining. :wink:
Lol, why didn't I think about that before? Meh, maybe I probably did, but never really tried it... Who knows?

Anyway, I still wish it rained here more often =P

Belmont said:
haha you say 5,000 like you are proud... thats not that big of a number... but anyways what are your favorites on your computer. Mine would have to be taking back sunday, brand new, chiodos, circa survive, and beck

also the bowling music is the best
My point was that I would rather listen to a variety of songs rather than the same repetitive thing over and over, I know that its not an extreme number, but it is enough that I can listen to it for nearly two weeks straight without hearing the same song. 12.2 days to be exact. I can't really choose any favorites though. Recently I have been listening to Dungen, The Cribs, The View, The Used, Mates of State, Hot Rod Circuit, Future of Forestry, Deerhoof, and I'm From Barcelona. Those are just some off of my recently played in iTunes.

O.O
I never pay attention to the music of the channels, so I can't comment.

shaker said:
Am I the only one who likes listening to the music on the weather channel? For some reason I quite like leaving it on for a few minutes and just listen to the music whilst I have a rest.

Sad I know.:sad:

Shaker.

Nope, Am I the only person that doesn't like SSBB series? Im not kidding I hated playing those games.

Uh, my computer has lots of music with words and a change in sound every few seconds. I would rather listen to that but, yeah, I don't like the cheesy el'vator music of the weather channel, I wouldn't replace it though.

Sarai_132 said:
Nope, Am I the only person that doesn't like SSBB series? Im not kidding I hated playing those games.

wow that probably a first for me... did you not have any friends to play with or did you just hate it.

also i think nintendo always has good soundtracks for its games

Sarai_132 said:

Yes, yes you are.

Music after baseball is also good.

Back