and heres pathetic for today 4/1/07

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
wii_cammy said:
congrats Canon but how do u find the time with all the hours being a cop

i have my laptop with me with my broadband card from my cellphone. on spare time/down time esp with overtime for BS details i have my set up with me.

also, i work 4X12s in a very quite neighborhood. i dont see that much action unless im relocated

wii_cammy said:
have u ever been shot??

its been asked in my "ask a cop" thread already :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i have my laptop with me with my broadband card from my cellphone. on spare time/down time esp with overtime for BS details i have my set up with me.

also, i work 4X12s in a very quite neighborhood. i dont see that much action unless im relocated

haha I use to park the RMP next to a starbucks or cafe and use there wi-fi lmao while the rookie looks on, nervously awaiting the patrol sup. or my conditions Lt to pull up... oh how I miss the good days <tears> =/

tonyeng4ine said:
haha I use to park the RMP next to a starbucks or cafe and use there wi-fi lmao while the rookie looks on, nervously awaiting the patrol sup. or my conditions Lt to pull up... oh how I miss the good days <tears> =/

the best thing ever is that i never get in trouble :D

thats one of the many perks when you date a guy whos got the status like my boyfriend :D :D :D

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
dood.. If u see when i joined and then over too you...
And then look at my posts and then over too me.
Well good work.. At making posts at gaming forum :p

riiiiiight :wtf:

and dood? im a chick

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the best thing ever is that i never get in trouble :D

thats one of the many perks when you date a guy whos got the status like my boyfriend :D :D :D

=p thats great too lol, im just happy most people know my family really good yay me

AERODACTYL LORD said:
I have more posts then everyone else lol
I probobly have one of the least post count:sad:

Nah... Some... About 2000 On This Forum Haven't Posted ONCE!!!:yikes:

Back