and heres pathetic for today 4/1/07

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
To late I did it last year (kinda)
(meh the sixth month is A bad month for me)

But due to my dyslexia I summoned some guy called Stan
Damn I wanted to fight Satan

The Loose Cannon's topic starters go for a long time. I guess she's good at making these topics up i guess.

~Rival

Just cuz you guys aren't jewish doesn't mean you can't have heard of fiddler on the roof....jeez

Grats on the post count, even though you have about 1125 when I posted this.
I dunno what happened to me, I was leading you guys (you know who you are) now I'm getting pwned. whatever. I'm winnning somewheres else.

lmao no one loves the fiddler :(

i hated that movie because it was sooooooooo boring/long! my mom is obsessed with it. i also saw it on broadway with that guy who plays the evil dude in spiderman (wtf was his name!!! you know the guy with the contraction on his back?!?!)

anyways, yeah im almost up to 1200, my goal is to beat rach ;)

thanks for all the "congrats" guys! and i guess maybe i am good at topic starters....i also dont spam :p hehe

my posts serve a purpose although, i should spam one of these days just to totally freak all of you guys out with something radically weird! hahaha

btw prinny, that whole "stan" bit was on an episode of family guy last night. when stewie goes to the multi ethnic house because of child services (PANCAKES!!!) and peter was reading what the neighborhood said about them in regards to stealing the "golden clam" and debbie said "i actually said satan, that was a typo"

:lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmao no one loves the fiddler :(

i hated that movie because it was sooooooooo boring/long! my mom is obsessed with it. i also saw it on broadway with that guy who plays the evil dude in spiderman (wtf was his name!!! you know the guy with the contraction on his back?!?!
Doc Ock (More properly known as, Doctor Octavius). :p

ssbb_lover said:
Doc Ock (More properly known as, Doctor Octavius). :p

DOH! i knew that lol:crazy:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
DOH! i knew that lol:crazy:
No you didn't, you would have put it in your previous post; sorry, Jill, I think we're gonna have to have a little talk down at the station about lying to your friends...

ssbb_lover said:
No you didn't, you would have put it in your previous post; sorry, Jill, I think we're gonna have to have a little talk down at the station...

NO SERIOUSLY IM INNOCENT I SWEAR!!

i was just uh....trying to test your knowledge yeah!! you GOTTA believe me you just GOTTA!!!!! :cryin:

:ihih:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
NO SERIOUSLY IM INNOCENT I SWEAR!!

i was just uh....trying to test your knowledge yeah!! you GOTTA believe me you just GOTTA!!!!! :cryin:

Not this time, it's the big-girl's jail for you, young lady! Wait....is that a contradiction? Big-girl jail....young lady....big girl....lady....young....big-girl....ahhh!!!! *head explodes*

*real ssbb_lover walks in* Hey! Bet you didn't see that one commin! Happy 5 days after April Fools!

So....ready to stop spamming? :lol:

RivalDestiny said:
=O, Loose Cannon lying *shock *shock*.
Seriously, I thought cops were supposed to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God? How do you explain that one Jill?! Your credibility is slipping from your fingers as we spe-....type!

BACKED IN A CORNER BACKED IN A CORNER!!! NOOO!!!

damn it yall caught me in my first lie cause i didnt know who alfred maldina was!!! damn it!! LMAO!!! ;) ok ok ok i didnt remember so hush all yall!!!!!!

and btw, SSBB? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

ssbb_lover said:
*gulp*...Wh-what do you mean? (dare I ask)

wheres jerry springer when you need him?????

Back