Any date announced on the 500 point refund for the browser yet?

If they just given me the points, I would have more options. I think I'll just use it to gift one of my friends.

well...i have still not gotten a game because my mom got inside my he "get something you wont be bore with" now im afraid to download any...any words of wisdom?

That's always an issue. I'm going to wait a couple weeks and see if any interesting games come out for NES on VC

A game I could easily recommend is Ballon Fight, or Mario Bros. OR Kirby's Adventure, plus Super Mario Titles, etc. Regarding the hacks and everything, every person with logic knows free things are always better, BUT there's always a catch, an example: look at 4.2 update, believe me, returning to 4.0 was a total HELL. BoZ94 is right, at least I agree with him. Being a pirate isn't so bad, after all, who ends up stealing who? Have you seen the graphical potence of the other two consoles? Have any of you played... um... let's see... Call of Duty World at War? Could you compare it to the Wii version? Oh, talking about that game, it's funny, last night I was playing it and guess what? I got sick of it having glitches and not being patched. Why? Because Nintendo doesn't even care or didnt thought of that at the moment the security of it, so they came with 4.2: something that could even possibly ruin(brick, in other words) YOUR own console. Yeah, that's right. So you're saying: "that only happens to people with the homebrew channel." WRONG. Think again. Nintendo, at their website, had messages of people who updated their console not knowing what they were waiting for. You know what they did? They erased them. Is that the support you are trying to protect? So, anyway, i'll keep my soft-modded wii, thank you very much.

Wow, I was the OP on this thread and had forgotten all about it. Now, I guess it's decision time. Really don't understand why they couldn't have just given us the 500 points. If anything, it probably would have encouraged people to buy more points to get what they want. There's lots of other more expenseive, non-NES titles that I'd prefer to get.

i got my 500 point game already, you have to uodate the wii and the games are set as what you get it says free game under many nes titles

Back