Any Rammstein fans here?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I don't usually like music that isn't heavy, but Rammstein are something else! I went to see them live in Birmingham a year ago and it was one of the best experiences of my life! They certainly are one of the best live acts around today.

Half-way through the show they went crowd surfing in an inflatable boat :lol:

Although they are German (and I don't understand a word of it) they are still fantastic and very catchy. Particularly songs such as "Feuer Frei!" and "Benzin".

Here is some pics of them live:

ende

hPaul.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

rammstein-flamethrowers.jpg

Yeah, I'm a pretty big Rammstein fan, and like you I don't understand the language of German. But the music of theirs, is superb.. from tracks like "Ich Will" to "Zwitter". I loved their live performance of the song "Los" (it's on Youtube somewhere).

Gikoku said:
Yeah, I'm a pretty big Rammstein fan, and like you I don't understand the language of German. But the music of theirs, is superb.. from tracks like "Ich Will" to "Zwitter". I loved their live performance of the song "Los" (it's on Youtube somewhere).

Zwitter means Hermaphridite :lol:

I like the chorus "eins fur mich, eins fur mich", because it sounds like he is saying "i'm frummage, i'm frummage" :lol:

Listen to it and you'll agree

Last edited:
yea i agree with u..i cant understand a lick of it but...there live shows are GREAT, never been to one but have seen plenty of vids...and Feuer Frei...good song

Back