Anybody played Scarface yet?

ThrillSeeker

The Italian
Jan 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
2128-5991-2659-7269
Has anyone here bought Scarface on Wii yet? It's only recieved one review so far which is kind of strange. Atleast that review had a good score of 8.5.
I'm interested in hearing people's opinions of the game if they've played it yet.
I'm not sure whether I should get it or wait another week for RE4 (eventhough I have it on PS2 I want to try it on Wii).

I don't believe that Scarface is out yet, but I can't wait to try it...I haven't got a chance to play it on PS2.

I got it a couple of days ago but havent had much of a chance to really play it yet. I played the opening training mission and a little bit of the first mission which basically just involved shooting lots of guys until the 'balls meter' filled up and then trying to escape the mansion.

It seems to be a lot more focused on shooting than The Godfather, it certainly seems more violent than any other Wii game too (i seem really good at shooting the guys in the 'left nut') and the curse words are near non-stop. Even when you die it says 'you fu*#ed up!'. Graphics are not that great (i think it looks worse than Godfather) but at least it features voice actors.

Personly i prefer The Godfather style of gameplay more so far but Scarface is supposed to get more involved once you get further into it. The aiming seems really acurate though, more so than any other FPS i have played on Wii.

If you like GTA style games with lots of shooting, violence and cursing then i would recommend it.

i've played it and to me it is a good game to play..I enjoyed and i think people should buy it. its really good. or if you were like me RENT it first and if you like it buy it

wich doesn't have to be a bad thing. So has anyone played it yet? I can't believe there aren't plenty threads about this game, only dead ones. I'm really concerned about this game, but it's released in Europe at 5th of July, so it's still a week and a bit more to go. But it's been released in the USA, so how is it?

Back