Spiderman 3 does anyone have any first impressions yet?

the only good games that work on the wii seems to be sport games

now i got my 360 i'm not sure if i want my wii anymore

Yellow_Wii said:
the only good games that work on the wii seems to be sport games

now i got my 360 i'm not sure if i want my wii anymore
You can't really judge on a movie game, none of them are exactly classics.

Bar Wii Sports I didn't realise the Wii had many sports titles :/ I know I havent got any (bar wii sports) and am very satisfied with my console.

i personally think it's a good game, im' not that touched by graphics and adapt, i mean who here wouldn't play mario64 if they were relatively bored, next spider-man you should b eable to beat up civilians though like in GTA,
seriously though from the short time i've played it i'd give it an 8/10 just for the ****ing web-swinging, i can't get over how awesome it feels, you know in the first movie when he just starts to web-swing to get to the robber, well my first time web-swinging it felt just liekt that momment, rent it, i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy yourself, maybe enought to buy it, maybe not

Can anybody who has the game tell me how many bridges are in the game?

FR. said:

I've played about three hours and I haven't really seen a bridge. The graphics aren't stellar but when you're swinging around I don't think you notice them much, but thats me. If you stop and look at buildings far away they definitely aren't very pretty.

FR. said:

Ive seen one so far, going across to the mini island (the only thing i can think to call it):thumbsup:

Back