anyone get wii play??

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
i think it came out today.. how is it?? i am curious, i am not sure if i should get it.... what do u guys think? hows pool??

I preordered it but i didnt get it yet...Ebgames didnt call me yet

Pools hard, never works right for me. But the shooting one i LOVE! (btw in uk so been playing a while and still not tired of it)

Brilliant on 2 players

Although its simple I've been diggin the table tennis! 2 player can get super intense!

I have had problems with pool as well...

the two main problems are the cue not going forward because I am not pointing it in the right direction towards the sensor bar. (too low.) and the other problem is it not registering it going forward quickly causing the ball to roll 2 inches and then stop causing a foul.

I'll be picking it up later this week, the game basically costs $10 since it has an included wiimote, so you can't really go wrong.

you are supposed to point at the tv screen not the sensor bar, that way in pool you'll do better, just point at tv screen and keep the wiimote straight and when doing the thrusting motion do it directly at the screen and straight, don't do it up or down, just remember that you have to think more realistically with the wii so act as if you are really playing billiards

well in the UK the system came with wiiplay.. but ours came with Wii sports. only games have for wii rite now is Warioware and wiisports.. and i play wiisports more than warioware.... LOL~

Clish said:
well in the UK the system came with wiiplay.. but ours came with Wii sports. only games have for wii rite now is Warioware and wiisports.. and i play wiisports more than warioware.... LOL~

No, All Wii's sold so far have some with Wii Sports, none with wii play. Europe had wiiplay available before north america, but it was not included with the Wii. Just like here, some retailers might have bundled some games with the Wii though.

Back