Anyone use tarot or Crystals?

Hm.....simply go back through this thread. The tarot supporters have horrible grammar while those skeptical (and outright laughing), have complete sentences with proper punctuation. Coincidence, I think NOT.

Too much chance for me.... C'mon, even atheists think it's a load of crap, and they think we came from random mutations!

Brawny said:
Hm.....simply go back through this thread. The tarot supporters have horrible grammar while those skeptical (and outright laughing), have complete sentences with proper punctuation. Coincidence, I think NOT.

hmm , yes... grammer the key to understanding all things

very perceptive!!

el-zilcho said:
hmm , yes... grammer the key to understanding all things

"grammar"

Don't discount grammar and spelling. They're the key to effectively communicate your ideas to others.

Projection said:
The whole idea of this thread is to talk to those interested in tarot, crystals and general spirituality so if you're not interested and don't want to be then just don't bother posting on here then. Simple as.

Firstly , its important for people to disagree on things as its a crucial aspect of furthering your own ideas , however i do disagree with people stating thier opinion as fact and being generaly disrepectful in thier arguments .

Secondly I feel I should explain that I do almost all of my typing using a wiimote so "grammar" and spelling come a distant second to just trying to get my ideas across quickly enough to stay with the current flow of ideas .

Lastly , its always a good idea to research what it is that you claim to be skeptical about. How can you claim that your opinion is the right one , without it being an educated one?

Lol Emma...

Subject - They

Verb - Are

Predicate Nominative - Key

To communicating is a prepositional phrase, modifying the noun, key. To communicate is an infinitive, and can't be used in this sentence as a whole, although "to effectively communicate ideas to others" could be correct in other circumstances.

Wheres dakuda when you need him.

Back