Arceus Has Been Officially Announced!!

simpke note simply cause there is no God in real life. religions are lies

lol, thats how CK was discovered? back when i had diamond, my snorlax would use judgement every 3-4 metrenomes. i got confused as to whp had it so i googled 'Judgement move Pokemon' and a complete detailed list about Arceus came up from some random poke site. wasn't serbii though

I hate those mental Religion-freaks! They mess up everything

Religions are not lies, Shadow! You think that the Earth just created itself, and we all grew brains the size of coconuts? Dont piss me off Shadow!.....Oh, whats this?

Neosquid said:
End of discussion!
Yes, lets do!

simpke note simply cause there is no God in real life. religions are lies

lol, thats how CK was discovered?

Yes, that's how I was discovered, for I am god of pogeymanz. Bwahahah! CK used Judgement! It's superultraomegaomfg effective! :lol:

You mean cause all those over-religious nuts went burning Poke'mon merchandise cause they said it was satanic back in the late 90's? :lol:

Yes, that's fuxing why. I hate religious nut jobs, literally hate. Religion is(usually)good, religion with idiots is bad, because idiots with a morphed cause for destruction is the result, on a small or massive scale. Pokemon has been the guinea pig for many things. Religion, turning kids into possessed people(LOL), being sued for being addictive(again, lol), the list goes on and on.

Thank you for not flipping out on Shadow, Nick. :) Now let's all forget about religion on a forum for video games, ok? Ok! :D :D :D :D

K, no more religious talk.

But I do agree with you on the idiots part. Religion is a dangerous thing in the hands of a crazy.

Pokemon. yeah. pokemon.

:frown2: Ahhh....Lets really end this discussion. All I have to say to you Shadow is that I hope you bang your head on something really hard.

:frown2: Ahhh....Lets really end this discussion. All I have to say to you Shadow is that I hope you bang your head on something really hard.
I lol'd.

Pokemon guys. Lets talk Pokemans.

We could talk about how he'd loose to Mewtwo in a fight :lol:

well... did you... MEWTWO PWNS!!! DX

Did you know that Fighting Arceus would in fact be possibly screwed up, if mewtwo actualy ran psychic

Would a Mewtwo waste a very important moveslot for a moveset when it absolutely needs every moveslot to be useful, rather than completely situational? Sure, Mewtwo can run psychic - but there's almost nothing to be afraid about Fighting Arceus. It's mostly used to counter the metagame, and a very akward CMer at worst. Fighting Arceus isn't really all that threatening compared to his other options, or atleast in an offensive perspective. Having a team weakness to Fist Plate Arceus would be extremely rare.. If otherwise there's no reason to run Psychic on Mewtwo bar Palkia, which you should have a counter for anyways.

But yeah, on the rare occasion someone stupidly(or even rarer, does so skillfully)puts Psychic on Mewtwo, he can murder Fighting Arceus. The real question is.. why would someone do that?

The same reason someone brings a mixed Golduck to an OU battle.
(Oh hai)

On Arceus-Meh...

Would a Mewtwo waste a very important moveslot for a moveset when it absolutely needs every moveslot to be useful, rather than completely situational? Sure, Mewtwo can run psychic - but there's almost nothing to be afraid about Fighting Arceus. It's mostly used to counter the metagame, and a very akward CMer at worst. Fighting Arceus isn't really all that threatening compared to his other options, or atleast in an offensive perspective. Having a team weakness to Fist Plate Arceus would be extremely rare.. If otherwise there's no reason to run Psychic on Mewtwo bar Palkia, which you should have a counter for anyways.

But yeah, on the rare occasion someone stupidly(or even rarer, does so skillfully)puts Psychic on Mewtwo, he can murder Fighting Arceus. The real question is.. why would someone do that?
I always had pshycic for me Mewtwo >_>

Back