argos?

wii man

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2006
i preordered from argos delivered to door, had them in stock, said released on 8th dec, will i get it ON 8th dec? to my door?? what will happen?!?!?!

I suggest you call Argos.... possibly the best people to provide you with the correct information.

kk but any1 else called em or sumthin? i aint too great on the phone

wii man said:
i preordered from argos delivered to door, had them in stock, said released on 8th dec, will i get it ON 8th dec? to my door?? what will happen?!?!?!

You sure will. I pre-ordered form Argos as well and i rang them the other day and the girl on the phone said they have recently had a briefing informing them that all Wii pre-orders will be delivered on launch:) happy days.

AlkalineGreg said:
You sure will. I pre-ordered form Argos as well and i rang them the other day and the girl on the phone said they have recently had a briefing informing them that all Wii pre-orders will be delivered on launch:) happy days.

Unless your postmas steals it :prrr:

POST!?

Obviously you not have not got electrical items from Argos before. They come in a van so dont worry.

I was called 6days ago and was told i would get mine on the release date but have to choose a new game cos Farcry isnt coming out at launch anymore

micster said:
I was called 6days ago and was told i would get mine on the release date but have to choose a new game cos Farcry isnt coming out at launch anymore

They rang you? mmmm, they never rang me. Do you reckon they only rang you because one of the games you pre-ordered wouldn't be available on launch?

AlkalineGreg said:
They rang you? mmmm, they never rang me. Do you reckon they only rang you because one of the games you pre-ordered wouldn't be available on launch?
Maybe, although the site said that they would phone you a week before or send you a letter to confirm the delivery

Back