ATTENTION to those interested in the game 'Sadness'...

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
Hi! Right now at Gamespot we have a community, or 'union' as they like to call it, called the Sadness Union. We are a group that gets EXCLUSIVE information from Nibris. I'm serious. We have even received the first 3D render of the game and it is posted in the union. We email Nibris every Saturday and they usually give us the information we are looking for. We even have a Nibris staff member posting on our boards.

But we are looking to expand into a full website. What I am asking you to do is to please sign up for the Union and just post here and there and continue to stay pretty active. We are trying to get enough members to become the official Sadness fanclub. We have talked to Nibris about this and they said they would ask their PR guy if we could get space on the Nibris site if we get around 100+ members.

Please join the union. It can be found here: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/home.php?union_id=Sadness

We are looking for anyone experienced in web design and we are just looking for members. :)

Thank you!

PotatoWedgie said:
Woo! I'm an ex-web designer but very busy...if you have any small tasks I wouldn't mind helping.
That's great! I would really appreciate you signing up or I can keep in contact with you when we start the website.

But thanks! :D

This game looks interesting so I may join. Although I don't like to play horror games much. I prefer to have my friends play them so I can enjoy to reaction they provoke.

this game looks pretty original from the video i have seen so i might be interested also

this game shure is claiming a lot... creating pree high expectations for it... all black n white huh... i dont think mankind has been afraid of that since the 50s...

we'll see if i'm a fan when it comes out in the meantime ill be watching all this develop :thumbsup:

Cool, well, again it would be REALLY nice if you all could sign up for the union at Gamespot.

Back