Australia: No online MOH:H2 For You

yes well i sort of expected something like this to happen to us australians.

makes me want to move to japan even more. alot better stuff than here.

Freakin Aussies . You can never understand what they are talking about .
They say "six" and it sounds like "sex" and now they all seem to have a mouth full of balls .
Does anyone (in Australia) own a copy of MOH H2 and does it have a 32 player online mode ? That is the question !!!!!

Please remind me to never buy an EA product again.
Seriously, shoot me if i try guys :\

EA are turning into activison

Dodgey support, and producing crummy games are top of their agenda at the moment

EDIT: just read Nukered L post

Roflmao australia is now NZ guys.

brb, just going next door to my mate in new zealand for some fush and chups, back in 20 mins

Eagles said:
No that's the New Zealanders ;) . Deanis has it and it dosen't have any online mode.
That is so discouraging . I assume that it will be the same for NZ .The game releases here tomorrow .
Like everyone else, I to was keen to test my skill with the Wii-mote against real opponents in large skirmishes .
I've been having so much fun with COD4 online , but always in the back of my mind I was thinking how cool this would be with the Wii-mote and that MOH online was just around the corner .
I would imagine that there will be no online for NZ as well , and if thats the case I may rent the game just to have a look . But I will not be buying !

WTF?

Why would they do this to us? Is there even a point to taking out our online-friggin-play! Well, I'm gonna write them an angry letter. Hopefully they release another version with online. I might just buy a UK version, they're obviously more imporant than us.

Lol at Nuke RedL... No need to get upset because we beat your ass in cricket and rugby, all the time!

killik119 said:
WTF?

Why would they do this to us? Is there even a point to taking out our online-friggin-play! !

yes.

it is because if we have online play, everyone else in the world will crack the s**** :lol:

australia dares to be diffrent for all the wrong reasons.

Im gonna give my mate kevin 07 a call, he wants to give us nice broadband, im sure he'll be on the bandwagon for online MOH play too.

Yay for nerds :lol:

Dude I hear the Uk version only works in UK? Cant confirm.
BTW I can say the single player campaign of what i played was ****. The controls are very good, but EA need to think up something original, if I see another WWII game and another freakin Thompson machine gun. I'm gonna kill someone at EA..... actually I'll kill em anyway for not giving us online.

Oh and the graphics are bad. Not N64 bad, but certainly look unpolished, i think its the character animations that are the worst....throwing grenades is laughable, your arm moves around the screen like a stick puppet...
Returning tomorrow afternoon for sure.

Deanis said:
Dude I hear the Uk version only works in UK? Cant confirm.
BTW I can say the single player campaign of what i played was ****. The controls are very good, but EA need to think up something original, if I see another WWII game and another freakin Thompson machine gun. I'm gonna kill someone at EA..... actually I'll kill em anyway for not giving us online.

Oh and the graphics are bad. Not N64 bad, but certainly look unpolished, i think its the character animations that are the worst....throwing grenades is laughable, your arm moves around the screen like a stick puppet...
Returning tomorrow afternoon for sure.

Thanks for the feedback mate:cool:

Did an American start this thread? Mate you can shove your copy of MOH up your cake-hole sideways.

Yeh...Ghost Squad was pretty terrible too...only 3 levels just getting a little harder each time...if there's more than 2 players you don't know which cross heirs is whos and the graphics just look like they're straight from the arcade game..maybe they were supposed to be but they could've dabbled with it at least a little...

Don't be mean to the American...it's EAs fault not his.

Back