nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
I regret to report this Australia but..

palgn said:
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 finally sees a PAL release today for Wii, but even after a few months delay it seems Australians have received an inferior version of the game.

While both the NTSC and UK PAL versions of Medal of Honor Heroes 2 feature online play, it seems the Australian version of the game does not feature online functionality of any sort. According to reports from our readers, the front of the game's box does not display the Wi-Fi logo, with the back of the box neglecting to mention online support at all. We've also heard that the multiplayer option has been removed completely from the actual game.

This is a big blow for a game such as Medal of Honor Heroes 2, which is one of the only online compatible Wii shooters. We've contacted Electronic Arts on the issue, but as of this writing, they weren't able to confirm anything to us.

If it wasn't a fact before that Australian gamers get screwed.. well.. it is now.

Link

The hecks?

The Australians should get some online pie, too.

Apparently, there's some conflicting reports saying you can play online.. Anyone actually own the game?

I'll have to wait until online is confirmed for my purchase. Could just be a wrong box art? If there is no online, I'm definately not purchasing this...

Edit: From what I've heard, it's not looking good for online.

This is really unfair... :mad5:

Last edited:
Seems as if this thread has already been somewhat made elsewhere..

I guess this can be the "official announcement." The other thread seemed to be educated speculation.
I guess a mod can choose to do what they want with it...

OH THOSE MOTHER****ERS!!! I'M NOT ACTING RASH ANY ****ING MORE!!! WE WAIT ****ING MONTHS FOR SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN ****ING WORTH ****ING TALKING ABOUT!!!! I WOULD CALL EA BUT THEY AREN'T WORTH THE HOUR OF WAITING ON HOLD!!!

****!! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FOR YONKS, I HAVEN'T SEEN EVEN A MENTION OF THERE BEING NO ONLINE...GREAT WORK EA!!

P.S...I hope this is defineately true...welL, Deanis said that he couldn't find multiplayer so that just further increases the most likely reason...BECAUSE ****EA!!!!

Last edited:
HOLY ****! **** MY ****ING BALLS EA.
**** YOU. AND **** YOUR GAME. RETURNING TOMORROW. IM NOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER PLAYING THE CAMPAIGN. **** YOUR COMPANY, **** YOUR MONEY MAKING TACTICS. YOU AINT GETTING A CENT FROM ME YOU ****ING PILE OF ****.

DO NOT ****ING WASTE 6-MONTHS OF MY LIFE WAITING FOR ONE OF YOUR GAMES AGAIN.

Regards Deanis, ex-Australian Fan

(oh so now you sensor me....F.U.C.K OFF EA)

Deanis said:
Regards Deanis, ex-Australian Fan

An ex-Australian Fan? You mean, up until this point you were a fan of Nintendo Australia?! I feel I don't even know you anymore!

Lol...They're hopeless...Why do they even bother!? We should all go down to Victoria and steal the massive mario from outiside of the shithole...then we sell it on Ebay and get money and go and buy some crobars so we smash ourselves in and steals us some nintendos stuff...It's a joke...but we can do it if you want...

Nice plan. I was saying I was an Aussie who was no longer a fan of EA...
Until I hear any proof of the issue, I'm still saying its EAs fault. Nintendo have been working with Telstra to put up wireless hotspots all over the place for DS, I dont know why THEY would avoid supporting Wii...
All I can think atm is that EA didnt think Australia would have a large enough user base to support setting up servers for our use only (seems the online component is region locked anyway). SO basically middle finger goes to all the fine people at EA. Suck....my.....balls.

Because EA is governed by a board of dictators that don't like Australia?

Back