Automatic Granade Launcher

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
I ran into an idiot today who hacked the toober for unlimited granade that shot about the same rate as the masty. Has enyone run into this yet? It was at the docks, he ended up 53-2-14 in heros, I killed him 6 times and he never killed me and I suck. That makes him pretty lame.. oh yeah his name was like [NH]00wii or something stupid like that.

I ran into an idiot today who hacked the toober for unlimited granade that shot about the same rate as the masty. Has enyone run into this yet? It was at the docks, he ended up 53-2-14 in heros, I killed him 6 times and he never killed me and I suck. That makes him pretty lame.. oh yeah his name was like [NH]00wii or something stupid like that.

That would suck so bad if he was in archives using that like a fool he is.

ok just to let you people know a lvl 56 person called " a white chik" was hacking the grenade launcher on hero mode

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah i ran into the unlimited grenade launcher too. I was wondering what was goin on. 29 kills and they were all explosive in Hero mode.

Having played the Conduit online i can honestly say that all of us are lucky that GE was only hacked like this, I run into hackers maybe once a week. But in the conduit you were lucky to get one clean match a day without some idiot doing a glitch that makes the smg shoot rockets or grenades.

Having played the Conduit online i can honestly say that all of us are lucky that GE was only hacked like this, I run into hackers maybe once a week. But in the conduit you were lucky to get one clean match a day without some idiot doing a glitch that makes the smg shoot rockets or grenades.

Its funny how they are trying to make another conduit game but they havent even fixed the 1st conduit game and i doubt they will finish fixing the glitches and hacks in conduit 2.

Conduit 2 is already out. It supports PATCH RELEASES...which I wish GE had. Its impossible to fix the first considering how much was sold. Thus C2. Game modes (that ive heard about) sound extremely fun. But I agree with Zanapher. TC is much more heavilly hacked rather than GE. Heck, you could fuse weapons in TC. Mix an MP5k with an RPG. Congrats, youve got a sub machine gun that fires rockets. I think peopledont hack GE as much out of respect for its long lasting title. Maybe. Or theyre still messing around with TC.

Conduit 2 is already out. It supports PATCH RELEASES...which I wish GE had. Its impossible to fix the first considering how much was sold. Thus C2. Game modes (that ive heard about) sound extremely fun. But I agree with Zanapher. TC is much more heavilly hacked rather than GE. Heck, you could fuse weapons in TC. Mix an MP5k with an RPG. Congrats, youve got a sub machine gun that fires rockets. I think peopledont hack GE as much out of respect for its long lasting title. Maybe. Or theyre still messing around with TC.

Yes i already know conduit 2 is out, im already max lvl at the game. But remember there are people that are stupid and dont care about others if they hack or not.

true. im just enjoying the fact that there arent a ton of hackers on GE. Luckily there's host, so if ypur host, and someones hacking, host quit!....unless the hacker's host...

Yes i already know conduit 2 is out, im already max lvl at the game. But remember there are people that are stupid and dont care about others if they hack or not.
is the multiplayer good on it?(im thinking of getting it)

is the multiplayer good on it?(im thinking of getting it)

The multiplayer reminds me of halo and the modes are good its just the glitches, the hackers, and the abusers of the abilities, hvs had to make a stealth patch where if you run and jump you are on the radar. Hopefully we get invasion online similar the zombie mode but shorter. Itll probably lag crazy lol.

LOL just the other day someone had this and had tuber in their name. At first I just laughed when I got tubed a couple times but then I noticed he had unlimited grenades... :mad5: A while ago I entered a match and there were so many explosions I couldn't even aim it was BB so who ever hacked had literally destroyed the box in just a few seconds with explosions.

Back