Awesome mushroom belt buckle!

fender13

MY WII IS HUGE!!!
Dec 6, 2006
Your Face!!
Wii Online Code
7859-3079-5455-6670
hey, i just picked one of these up and my gamestop, for 5 bucks. Just wanted to see who else had them. Its pretty sick:smilewinkgrin: . i dont know why it is so much online, but it was worth 5 bucks. It is sorta like the poison mushroom but black and bone in the back. Just wanted to show my fellow nintendo fans.
Poison-Mushroom-Nintendo-Belt-Buckle.asp

ive given up on any "retro" mario gear ever since it was all the rage with the goths/emos (during the transition era)... Im more of a indie fella so its all about the triforces baby

KCBlack said:
The NES one = God. I would get one if it didn't make me look so geeky. XP Eh, maybe I could pull it off.
http://www.80stees.com/products/Nintendo-Controller-Belt-Buckle.asp
:lol: who cares what other people think? :) if you like it homie, then get it and wear it :cool: though I wouldn't get a computer game piece of clothing or memorabilia, not my style :) but if its yours, then make it yours :D comprende? :lol:

i got the NES controller one, its so kl. had to get it shipped in to the uk, which cost me alsmost as much as the buckle itself but its worth it. jealousy amongst my friends is high :thumbsup:

Back