Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So my dad goes into my room and realises my Wii is ALWAYS on the orange light
So he asks me why it's always on Stand-By, And im like 'Incase I get a message'

And he goes 'Well it's costing me a fortune'

So I guess no more Wiiconnect24 for me at night :(

Anyone else been bullied into not waking up with a blue light?

I guess what I'll do now is in the morning before I have a wash, I'll turn on my Wii and leave it or while I have a wash [It'll be blue when I come back if I have a message]

How is costing him a fortune!?
It uses the same ammount of power as a miniature light bulb while i standby (nintendo has said this themselves and it's true!)...why dont you tell your dad that before he just assumes he's right about this

Don't you think im aware of that?
He's like 54, Lol he always moans. I hurt my neck and he blamed my PC saying my neck is always fixed on that screen which is not true...

If I told him keeping it on would help abolish Labour he'd listen lol

Yeah I might lol..

I have 0 objection to his rules though

Hell im a student without a job and when I get a job I won't be getting charged rent so im happy lol

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah I might lol..

I have 0 objection to his rules though

Hell im a student without a job and when I get a job I won't be getting charged rent so im happy lol
I am in the same position as you.:lol:

The power well that's not a problem but the fact that if your online provider only grants a certain amount of hours a month the Wii is always using it

WiiZero said:
The power well that's not a problem but the fact that if your online provider only grants a certain amount of hours a month the Wii is always using it

Im using someone elses Router [I don't know who but Idc]

WiiZero said:

some provider let you unlimited hours like my provider homecall

Wii_Smurf said:
Im using someone elses Router [I don't know who but Idc]

Good thinking, i have wireless but i use my next doors as it has 1 bar better signal then mine. My wii must be in a black spot judging by the signal strength of my router.

Lol
I really need a Wifi Adapter
I'll get one when I finally get a DS [No Money until I land a job]

Back