Balence Board

Fire Flower

Is A Diddy Kong User.
May 13, 2007
London Ontario
Wii Online Code
2617-4361-9813-7619
What Would Be Good?​

I searched this and didn't find anything so. ...
What games do you think would work with the balence board?

I think hockey would be pretty good. Moving your feet like your skating and swinging the wii remote to shoot. Yea, I guess your feet would get tired but I think it would be fun.

There could be a wario ware with your feet movements.

The possibilities are great! ------------------------------------------------

--- Skating
--- Mini Games
--- Snowbording
--- Skateboarding
--- And so much more.

So what do you think would be good?

wario2ooo said:
try resident evil 4

Do you mean with the balence board?
Or to search it?
Or to play normally?

Please put more into your post.
Go over the 5 word limit.

forget all of that.

Combined with a wiimote and possibly nunchuk, it would be a perfect set up for a basketball game.

Run, pass, shoot, dribble...... i can see it working already!

mk_south_london said:
forget all of that.

Combined with a wiimote and possibly nunchuk, it would be a perfect set up for a basketball game.

Run, pass, shoot, dribble...... i can see it working already!

I was thinking about that. It's a good idea.

no its THE IDEA.
If nintendo dont make a basketball game with the balance board, i will end up killing someone

i think it would be stupid to use the balance board to play basketball, but thats just my opinion.

Well my thoughts are that there are already two threads about the balance board, possibly more. Clearly you need to be taught how to search, but maybe if you spelled balance right you would have got results. Just a thought though :lol:

Edit*: I searched balance board, and not only did I get many results on it http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/32642-wii-fit-balance-board-possible-games.html

But I also got a result for this lame thread. Seriously, where did you search?..because it sure wasn't here on wiichat.

Last edited:
It is the drunk/impaired version of balance.

I recommend to stay off of the board when impaired, even on DDR mats.

I mentioned in some other post perhaps some form of RPG where you must take the steps or something of that form. Perhaps make the right steps to form the attack or your character falls on his face. I don't know. They can surely use their imaginations, they probably have plenty of drugs, those game makers. :p

Last edited:
Back