Banjo-Kazooie Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sovieto said:
obviously you played a game that was confusing to you, that dosent mean the system is confusing...

I didn't say that Xbox360 is confusing, I said I found the game and controler setup on the game confusing. Okay so maybe confusing isn't the word maybe I meant it was hard to get used to at first. There is that better?

WiiGirl2006 said:
Look it is just my thoughts and feelings about the subject, and I got the feeling, from reading your comment, that you think I am stupid. Don't even go there with the whole two buttons thing because I grew up with Nintendo and if I am not mistaken they had more then two buttons on there. Oh and the wiimote doesn't have just two buttons, but maybe some people can't count.:drool:

I never said the Wiimote only had two buttons. It should have been obvious I meant most Wii games out there mainly only use either the b or a button combined with movement much like most NES games.

Also it should've been obvious when I said two buttons with the NES I meant as in the only two buttons you need to use to control the action of the game, the A and B buttons. Last time I checked no one refered to the dpad as a button and the select and start buttons aren't used to control the action.

You still have yet to prove your intelligence with games unfortunatley and it's kind of dumb to judge every game from a one console based on one game.

Last edited:
climbatiz said:
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/935846.asp?q=Banjo

Banjo-Kazooie Three is NOT the official name yet...

i am guessing Banjo-Kazooie 360 or JUST "Banjo-Kazooie"
kinda like "Sonic The Hedgehog" for PS3 & 360

anyways, the release is at 4th Qtr, 2007

so around Oct, Nov, OR Dec

See this is what I intended this thread to be about, not a couple of you people bickering over controls of games. Anyway, where does it say 4th Qtr, 2007?

Sillyhat said:
See this is what I intended this thread to be about, not a couple of you people bickering over controls of games. Anyway, where does it say 4th Qtr, 2007?

Banjo-Kazooie (working title) - X360

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avg Ratio: --
No Editorial Reviews Found Yet - Add a New Article Link Your Favorites:
Interested Own It Own & Finished It Want It New Finished It

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary Release Date: 4th Qtr, 2007
No Game Summary Available.

Visit the Banjo-Kazooie (working title) Forum
RANKINGS RATIO / USER
Overall Ranking: -- --
X360 Ranking: -- --
All 2007 Releases: -- --
X360 2007 Releases: -- --

see all of that?

I wonder how they figure its gonna be released in 4Q 07, I haven't heard anything about the release date.

Sillyhat said:
I wonder how they figure its gonna be released in 4Q 07, I haven't heard anything about the release date.

Yes, look at the ABOVE POST! its a summary! its not official! :prrr:

Just to clear things up, this isn't even Banjo 3. It's more like Banjo Kazooie 5. There was Banjo Kazooie (N64) Then Banjo Tooie (N64). Then Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge (GBA). Then there was Banjo Kazzoie: Grunt'y Revenge Missions (Mobile).

Source data: http://www.gamespot.com/gba/action/banjokazooiegruntysrevenge/similar.html?mode=universe

Anyone who only says Nintendo is the best barely giving the other consoles a try in my book is a fanboy/girl. Dismissing a whole system because it's too confusing is not fair to a console. There are games targeted for a less complicated audience for every console.

Wiipwnage said:
Just to clear things up, this isn't even Banjo 3. It's more like Banjo Kazooie 5. There was Banjo Kazooie (N64) Then Banjo Tooie (N64). Then Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge (GBA). Then there was Banjo Kazzoie: Grunt'y Revenge Missions (Mobile).

Source data: http://www.gamespot.com/gba/action/banjokazooiegruntysrevenge/similar.html?mode=universe

Anyone who only says Nintendo is the best barely giving the other consoles a try in my book is a fanboy/girl. Dismissing a whole system because it's too confusing is not fair to a console. There are games targeted for a less complicated audience for every console.
yah but those really dont follow the story at all, the GBA ones, their just side things, it says the mobile one has barley anything to do witht he license and the other is just focused on item collecting

Wiipwnage said:

Its considered Banjo-Kazooie 3 because its the third installment for a console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back