Banjo-Kazooie Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
MetroidZ said:
It is one of the games I am most looking forward to. They better do something new; not just like N64 with pretty graphics.
A. It's Rare, they always try something new
B. From the video, it seems like the core mechanics are still in tack
C. Rare did awesome with adding all the new stuff and features from Banjo 1 to 2, so 3 should be just as jam-packed

Chaz said:
Remember Starfox Adventures on the Gamecube? It was meant to be on the N64, half-way through its life. Nintendo got sick of Rare's lazy attitude and sold them. Don't ask for a source, I can't give you one, go look it up yourself if you think I'm wrong.

Not only that but at last minute it was changed to a Starfox game. It was going to be called Dinosaur Planet.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fox_Adventures

Remember Starfox Adventures on the Gamecube? It was meant to be on the N64, half-way through its life. Nintendo got sick of Rare's lazy attitude and sold them. Don't ask for a source, I can't give you one, go look it up yourself if you think I'm wrong.
not so much that, but they needed money and M$ offered big

Wow, the video promo of the game looks wonderful. I hope it gets released, as I do have a 360 and wouldn't mind playing it.

I hope the first two would come out on the VC, so I could play them with the classic controller as I hate n64 controllers. But the chance of that happening is slim, I would assume.

Blue said:
Wow, the video promo of the game looks wonderful. I hope it gets released, as I do have a 360 and wouldn't mind playing it.

I hope the first two would come out on the VC, so I could play them with the classic controller as I hate n64 controllers. But the chance of that happening is slim, I would assume.
Yah, ain't happending, and the only way theyll be released on XBL Arcade is if the graphics are redone, since it seems like M$ dosen't like having under-par 3D graphic games.

Sovieto said:
A. It's Rare, they always try something new
B. From the video, it seems like the core mechanics are still in tack
C. Rare did awesome with adding all the new stuff and features from Banjo 1 to 2, so 3 should be just as jam-packed
that's true, can't wait.

sorry for saying this, but if you read the capitalized words O, G and T in Spanish (Ojete=OGT) it means Crappy or shitty

Lol, well that guy's Metroid Z other nickname is OGTiago, so I just thought of saying that, lol

Rare disgust me when they betrayed Nintendo. Nintendo even had to replace characters from Diddy Kong Racing because of this....I don't mind seeing Dixie Kong but still

Mario Famous said:
Rare disgust me when they betrayed Nintendo. Nintendo even had to replace characters from Diddy Kong Racing because of this....I don't mind seeing Dixie Kong but still
SORRY but nintendo sold rare!

Well i'm sad about what happened to BK, I love there games i still play them on my N64 to this day. but hopefully they will come back to Nintendo with the rumours of the Wii 2/Wii HD/Nintendo stream or what ever it's gonna be called and maybe dump Microsoft and come back to Nintendo.

and if they did come back to Nintendo get rid of the cars! and bring back classic 3D platforming! and call the game Banjo-threeie!

Wow 4 year old thread bumped on your first post
Dont do it again.
threadlockedq.gif

Anyway Rare have become Microsofts bitches and have become a shadow of there former self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back