Banked over 40,000xp today!! What's the most you've done

man thats a high score, what was your highest killstreak in those matches?

In one of them I had 3 separate kill streaks of 10. 150 exp per. :)
Best streak on the night was 24.

Haven't played with you in a few days, Zanapher, I'll be on tomorrow after 1530EST for a bit if you'll be around.

your HankScorpio! i played in heroes with you last night or 2 days ago, you wasn't as good as your scores sugest :eek: (i was either Slim or Donald Trump)

Okay. Sorry. I tend to only remember players who are hard to kill or completely dominate me, for some reason I can't remember ever seeing you... Weird, huh?

Ask (RS)YELA, he'll tell you I can hold my own usually. Unless I'm the host and have crappy lag.

PM your FC to me, Slim, and we'll see what happens. I'll be sure to post results for all to see if you'd like.

No need to be horrible lol
i play as Slim, but i do have an account called donald trump which i play when i'm playing crap and cant be arsed to mess up my kill ratio

No need to be horrible lol
i play as Slim, but i do have an account called donald trump which i play when i'm playing crap and cant be arsed to mess up my kill ratio

No worries. I just don't appreciate being called a liar by someone who may have only seen 1 or 2 rounds that weren't spectacular... That's all.

Got 65k in a day last week. I don't know about any of you, but I've kept an Excel of my stats since level 9, with rank/time/xp to points per game, kill/death and averages, etc. Anyone else have similar to compare?

-------------
I did all the math, and I figured it out.
The exact number of XP you need to hit level 56 is 1,397,000.
Good luck.

Well done buddy, nice one.

I just went to agency rankings, pressed 'minus' and scrolled down until lvl56 met lvl55. but well done on that math thingy.

Egggggxactly.

--------------

36k exp today in just under 5 hours of playing. Best single day ever for me. Had 2 consecutive rounds of 1800+ exp with no weapon upgrades. Niiiiice.

Damn, I gotta start playing Heroes. Level 51 now, I'll be looking for you Hank. :yesnod:

Grinded out a good amount of xp today....Yeah Boy!! I was averaging around 1,000xp and a 3 to 1 KDR. I stuck to mostly conflict and heroes. I think I started the day with 54k till level 53 and I am currently down to 10k left. What is the best you can remember grinding in one day??
NICE! now all you have to do is beat 55,000 hmmm

That's a lot of xp in one day people....props, you guys sitting down playing over 8 to 12 hours straight? I can only sit down and bang out 10k or so maybe in a day, i got **** to do lol.

Most I've ever gotten in a day was like 47k xp...averaging 1100k+ per game.

I was so proud :wink:

everyone should try goldengun!! on friday i won like 30 matches in a row and packed up about 20,000 xp and made 4 people host quit:yesnod:

Goldeneye is only good if you enjoy playing conflict alot. It is just an improved way to earn xp with the same theme of conflict, otherwise heroes is the way to go for xp.

Goldengun is okay, I hate how you get respawned so far away though. Plant some remote mines around the gun and trigger it soon as you notice someone picks the gun up. Easy kill everytime, or proxies if you have them. I usually rack up kills then finish the game off with all goldengun kills.Heros can be good to get xp if you have a team to play with that actually knows how to play, like protect the hero not leave them by themselves.Hereos and team conflict I can average 600-1000+ xp on a good day. 400-500+ xp vs pretty good players.

Back