battlion wars 2

ssbbw00t

WiiChat Member
Jul 18, 2007
This game is awesome its an online rts/ 3rd person shooter go to youtube to check it out[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EVtvEL5e854[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Okay woah, woah woah.

1. Read the forum rules.

2. Familiarize yourself with the search bar before making threads.

3. Do you know it's awesome, have you played it?

4. What is the point of your post? Have you seen a good video on youtube that you want us too see.. if so then why not post it, or post the link?

5. There's this thing called grammar, you should look it up.

6. Yes I'm very tired and my head feels like it's about to explode.

^Give him a break, rach.

I have to agree with you bro. I've never played a BW game before, but this looks like its just up my ally. One of the few games I am highly anticipating.

However, rach is right. You set up the thread poorly. Next time gather some information for people who dont know about the game. Perhaps provide a link to the video on youtube that you talk about?

1. Reading rules now.

2. I have played the original for GC

3. edit: i searched first no post

Last edited:
If you press the blue M button then put that link inside then post it will post the actual video on here for yah, try putting it in your first post =]

I know for a fact that there were other threads on this game, and it would have been nice had you just added to one of those, but I do think that this game will be pretty fun, and I am looking forward to playing it.

give the guy a break, hes new. Well i can honestly say that im definaltey looking forward to this game. TPS + real time stratergy + online? Its going to be amazing...

blueovalboy7 said:
I know for a fact that there were other threads on this game, and it would have been nice had you just added to one of those, but I do think that this game will be pretty fun, and I am looking forward to playing it.

woops i see what went wrong i spelled battalion wrong when i searched it

This game does look like a lot of fun.
Never played the first one, planning on playing this one though.

It better have instant action like battlefront and not just campaign like first BW. I can't really complain cuz the game was pretty fun and I got it new for 10 bucks. The new one will probably be cool.

Battalion Wars 1 was an awesome game..the only thing that I want improved is the multi-player and probably the length of the game...plus adding online to the game would kick ass..

ssbbw00t said:
woops i see what went wrong i spelled battalion wrong when i searched it

Its all good, but yea, the game definitely looks like it'll be quite a bit of fun.

Assault - instant action
Skirmish - tactical depth
Co-Op - self-explanatory

all online and rumored to be offline as well.

@MK - real guns, like machine guns, standard rifles, bazookas, turrets, etc.

Back