battlion wars 2

Looks cool, whens its release? And it kinda looks like hes locking on targets a little, kinda like an auto aim.. Whats with that?

I'm also looking forward to it, looks up my ally.

LilWiiWii said:
Looks cool, whens its release? And it kinda looks like hes locking on targets a little, kinda like an auto aim.. Whats with that?

According to IGN:

Release Date:
US: October 29, 2007
Europe: September, 2007

FWELR said:
Assault - instant action
Skirmish - tactical depth
Co-Op - self-explanatory

all online and rumored to be offline as well.

@MK - real guns, like machine guns, standard rifles, bazookas, turrets, etc.

yum yum

All this talk about multiple modes and weapons is getting my hyped up. I want to play now...

ournintendo said:
Should I try the GC BW first before I buy BW2?
Sense BW2 will probobly be more extensive and better in every sense I suggest renting it when it comes out and buying if you like it.

well my problem is...
there is no video games renting in indonesia
piracy is what we have here, you canget Wii pirate games for less than 1 Euro, bout 80 cent
I have to import the games from Hong Kong or ebay to get em

ournintendo said:
well my problem is...
piracy is what we have here, you canget Wii pirate games for less than 1 Euro, bout 80 cent
lol dude... i loled (yes me):lol:

So I'm guessing you have a mod-chip then? Sense I don't think pirated games play without them, me thinks.
If games are $.80 each... just get any of them you're even considering, why not?

ournintendo said:
well my problem is...
^No, I dont think he does. Why else would it be a problem. It sounds to me that he is saying that is the most common way to get a game, but he is either against it or doesnt have access to someone who can mod it. He's buying legal games from Hong Kong and Ebay it sounds like.

yes i dont use any modchips and dont want to
because i think pirated games makes me dont respect games

like...
why should I finished that game, it's only $1... I'm picking another one... oops no i mean another five

many gamers here (in my country) are like tester not a real gamer
they buy a lot, try it, and give up in any minutes later

now I need your opinion
do i have to play the first BW?

^I cant really help you because I've never played a game in the series. However, I will be buying BW2 on release date without ever playing BW for GC. It seems fairly straight-forward and looks like something I'd like.

ournintendo said:
yes i dont use any modchips and dont want to
because i think pirated games makes me dont respect games

like...
why should I finished that game, it's only $1... I'm picking another one... oops no i mean another five

many gamers here (in my country) are like tester not a real gamer

now I need your opinion
well, if you're the kind of gamer that gives up quickly on a game, BW might not be the best game for you. it is extremely difficult to beat, and as far as im aware of, there's no way to turn down the difficulty.

^If BW2 follows suit with the rest of wii games there will be a difficulty setting.

ournintendo said:

now I need your opinion
What would be a reason for you to? To see if you like the series or do you think you need the storyline or something?

Back