Be Careful! Wii really break the TV.

My friend has a TV similar to that, and his Wiimote went flying off too, but luckily it did not hit the TV. He wasn't wearing the wrist band.

Lesson: if you have an expensive TV, you might want to reinforce the Wii handle strap with a rubber ring (think GIJoe rubber ) or another string.

Even though it sucks to be that guy, what a Hilarious post !

I hit my Wii right after i got it, i was bowling and accidentaly swung too far. This was before i put it in my entertainment system, everything was ok though, no scratches. Durable too!

buy a projector, worse thing that can happen is you hit the projector screen, which is vinyl. problem solved.

and thats why u put the little strab on lol! I was wondering why it said that when you start wii sports still didnt know till I read this LOL! hate to be that guy!

venom1 said:
and thats why u put the little strab on lol! I was wondering why it said that when you start wii sports still didnt know till I read this LOL! hate to be that guy!

Notice the picture where the strap is broken? o_O

That would really suck, though... I'm gonna have to warn my friend about that, 'cause he has a TV that's similar to that one.

yea i already had a Wiimote rocket across the living room. it hit the wall with out even disconnecting, i have to say i'm inpressed with their durability, needless to say the straps that come with the Wiimotes are really too thin to handle a full out swing, so i just reienforced mine with some bits of string, and bought a couple of those silicone Wiimote condom things. adds more grip and more protection for my Wii ;)

Back