First Wii casualty what a silly man!

Jesus, maybe his buddy should have laid off the steriods. Honestly, you'd have to freaking go wacko to do that.

If you are putting that much force behind the wiimote, enough to puncture a tv, you are probably putting way more pressure on the strap then you are suppose to. Stuff breaks when you use it improperly. Welcome to the life. The chick from IGN who did the same thing to the wall playing tennis probably let the wiimote slip from her hand and had all the force of her swing on the strap.

Thats why Im not buying a wii :)
Lol, seriously, there is so many problems and stuff with the Wii, I dont even think it is worth $250:sad: :nonod:
I am saving up for the PS3, yes it cost alot of $$$ but I think it is pretty cool :cool:

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Thats why Im not buying a wii :)
Lol, seriously, there is so many problems and stuff with the Wii, I dont even think it is worth $250:sad: :nonod:
I am saving up for the PS3, yes it cost alot of $$$ but I think it is pretty cool :cool:

What makes you think that the PS3 will be glitch free? If it does play up, how will you feel after forking out double the price of the Wii?

swii said:
What makes you think that the PS3 will be glitch free? If it does play up, how will you feel after forking out double the price of the Wii?
First, Ill maybe wait up to 2 years and then buy it.
I am buying it because I didnt buy the PS2, I bought the Gamecube and Xbox yet the PS2 had the better games :(
And I think the PS3 will be the next-gen winner, so i want tot buy it :)
But if Nintendo will make the Wii graphics better and no more problems with good games and wont be like the DreamCast , I will buy it :thumbsup: :D

Heh, a graphics person. Okay I can live with what you say after reading of a dude fubar'ing his TV with the wiimote. Still, if anyone fubar's their tv next in the same manner, I hope it's me. D:

Lol, why do you want it to happen to you ?:yikes: :idea:

Dunno, seems kinda odd. It's kinda funny that someone broke their TV :lol: Did they do something to the wrist strap? Like pull it a lot previously?

The wrist strap is more so you don't drop the controller.

This is why there should always be a FIRM GRIP on the controller.

Back