Best graphical games out right now?

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Now I know you're all going to flame me saying "omegez the Wii is teh not about the grpix itds bout wieinr-motes"

If I was about awsome graphics the 360 would be mine but still.

*EVERY* game will be better with the Wii-Controllers, that's not even worth argueing about

While I do care more about gameplay I still love graphics and would like to pick up the best-looking games out there.

Right now Zelda looks incredibly shitty (60" HDTV, no component cable - it's to be expected) but I've heard it looks nice in 480p

What are games out there look good?

StevenNevets said:
Now I know you're all going to flame me saying "omegez the Wii is teh not about the grpix itds bout wieinr-motes"

If I was about awsome graphics the 360 would be mine but still.

*EVERY* game will be better with the Wii-Controllers, that's not even worth argueing about

While I do care more about gameplay I still love graphics and would like to pick up the best-looking games out there.

Right now Zelda looks incredibly shitty (60" HDTV, no component cable - it's to be expected) but I've heard it looks nice in 480p

What are games out there look good?

What?:frown2:

Hmmm... Rayman looks sometimes I think.

I think that zelda looks pretty good on my standard tv. The charcters are a little low poly, and the textures are a little blurry, but thats to be expected from a gamecube title right. I really don't know about any really good looking games, I haven't really been looking!

The good ones will be coming out later on, the best ones in graphic terms are really never the launch titles.

StevenNevets said:

What the fuc k are you talking about? I got the gist of what you are asking. If you think Zelda looks "Incredibly Shitty" then wait for a few new generations of Nintendo consoles to come out and you may find something satisfactory. Theres room for improvement in Zelda TP but overall the graphics are smooth and excellent. If you want something better than Zelda, the next game would be Metroid, equivelent graphics to Zelda - Mario. I bet Zelda would only look slightly better in the superior 480p -It doesn't increase polygon count, spacing and depth complexity, framerate or drawdistance, just to mension a few. Man you are an idiot, I can't even understand half your post. I hope I didn't flame you.

miiplaywii said:
What the fuc k are you talking about? I got the gist of what you are asking. If you think Zelda looks "Incredibly Shitty" then wait for a few new generations of Nintendo consoles to come out and you may find something satisfactory. Theres room for improvement in Zelda TP but overall the graphics are smooth and excellent. If you want something better than Zelda, the next game would be Metroid, equivelent graphics to Zelda - Mario. I bet Zelda would only look slightly better in the superior 480p -It doesn't increase polygon count, spacing and depth complexity, framerate or drawdistance, just to mension a few. Man you are an idiot, I can't even understand half your post. I hope I didn't flame you.
Wow, that was incredibly not needed.

i think zelda(atm)is the best graphical game so far or wii sports beacause of there shiny heads and waxed floor bords in bowling

Zelda would have to be the most graphic intensifiying game there is out to date

Icetrash said:
You got to be joking? Im a Nintendo fan and all but that statement is not true at all!
He's, of course, referring to the Wii. He's saying Zelda is the best looking game on the Wii.

miiplaywii said:
If you think Zelda looks "Incredibly Shitty" then wait for a few new generations of Nintendo consoles to come out and you may find something satisfactory. Theres room for improvement in Zelda TP but overall the graphics are smooth and excellent.
Well, this is probably his main part of his post.
And I agree with it :)

miiplaywii said:
um wow **** you please...
you're completely right it makes no differnce at all...:idea: :crazy:
and on a 60" HDTV from 15 feet away I can tell you it looks straight up shitty... read around and you'll hear it from others... very blurry

I tried using spaces so a tard like you could follow along but I guess that's not enough. Shall I start labeling each sentence numericaly?

All I realy wanted to know was what games out right now have the best graphics and everything besides that was bascialy pre-responses to the mornic auto-posts you guys make when anyone mentions graphics

Last edited:
dissapointing graphics

StevenNevets said:
um wow **** you please...
you're completely right it makes no differnce at all...:idea: :crazy:
and on a 60" HDTV from 15 feet away I can tell you it looks straight up shitty... read around and you'll hear it from others... very blurry

I tried using spaces so a tard like you could follow along but I guess that's not enough. Shall I start labeling each sentence numericaly?

All I realy wanted to know was what games out right now have the best graphics and everything besides that was bascialy pre-responses to the mornic auto-posts you guys make when anyone mentions graphics

I have to say I was also super disapointed with the graphics and hope they can do better, yes I understand it is about the gameplay but, I still expect it to look better than gamecube. I am wondering if it looks worse on my hdtv than it would on a smaller not as nice tv (I am assuming a smaller screen would make it look better usually does). I will say they did do a good job on the textures in wii sports which makes me think that they could have done a better job with zelda

eko said:
I have to say I was also super disapointed with the graphics and hope they can do better, yes I understand it is about the gameplay but, I still expect it to look better than gamecube. I am wondering if it looks worse on my hdtv than it would on a smaller not as nice tv (I am assuming a smaller screen would make it look better usually does). I will say they did do a good job on the textures in wii sports which makes me think that they could have done a better job with zelda

Zelda:TP is just basically a port of the GameCube version, the game was DESIGNED for GC, only some modifications were made to the engine to make it a Wii title. So yes, it was bounf to have low poly counts, shitty textures, etc.

I believe that we have yet to see what the Wii is capable of doing in terms of graphics. I'm sure SquareEnix's FF will be one of the first few titles to display the power of the engine. Of course, it's not going to be GoW, but you get the drift.

Back