Best most important game for Wii to date?

who cares how detailed a tree maybe in a new game. its all about gameplay, and quite frankly the wii has good gameplay :)

It's gotta be Strikers Charged. It will be the first wi-fi sports game, the first wi-fi mario game, The second out of all wi-fi games, and well I really just want it for wi-fi but the graphics are alright as well.
mss%203.jpg

How can you say Strikers is the most important wii game when they released it in Europe first. That alone tells you how unimportant it is.

Murder said:
or maybe the fact that europe likes football more than american ever does?

No ****. Meaning it is targeted for a smaller market.

And I love how the OP talks about how original this game is probably failing to realize this is the second in the series.

Strikers is important (notice the lack of most) for one reason - it was the first online playable game for an english speaking audience.

I will strongly argue that Wii Sports is the most important game for the system. If it wasn't for the broad appeal to every age the console wouldn't have sold as well as it has.

Murder said:
or maybe the fact that europe likes football more than american ever does?

Yes, but that doesn't mean we don't like the idea of Mario playing soccer. Powerups and cool goals. I love soccer, but I think people who aren't that into it would enjoy it more.

Back