best wii case mod EVER!!!

Mitch2025 said:
i honestly forget :nonod:. it was just 2 min ago too! damn the awsomeness of the case made me forget where i found it

EDIT: ok i remember now. someone posted it on a private forum that i go to

Tell the creator that he needs to get a web page up about how he created it.

Woah that does look amazing, I would pay about £20 for that. It really does make it look nicer and for the people who said it ruins it, are you crazy?

DANM...thats the prettiest thing Ive ever seen....and im not joking!
Wouldnt that suck if it broke though....ohh god Id be pissed!

munnin said:
Tell the creator that he needs to get a web page up about how he created it.
if i knew the creator i would have had him make it for me lol

TwilightWarrior said:
Woah that does look amazing, I would pay about £20 for that. It really does make it look nicer and for the people who said it ruins it, are you crazy?
um. it probably costs ~£80 just for supplies and then £250 for the wii so i doubt it would be sold for £20 lol. that is paint and some sort of textured material plus LED lights that are soldered to power points inside the wii

that's pretty killer. i would mod mine, but i'm scared i'd mess it up and it'd some how be irreversible. i want to either put a mario theme on it, or home/earthbound.

speaking of which, PUT EARTHBOUND ON THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE NINTENDO!!!!

Thats awesome! You can buy the sword and sheild by itself. I remember seeing it durning christmas time at Target. They were limited edition and only had them for like a week. But you can still find them online. I found a whole bunch on ebay. I think i might get one, i always regreted not buying one when i saw it at Target.

Back