Wii Modded

blankconnection

Playing is Believing
Jan 28, 2007
Big Pine Key,Fl
Wii Online Code
7027-9716-3519-4570
How have you modded or customized your wii,if you havent then give your opinion on what you think of it. I've modded my remotes and I have Hi DEF cables and thats it

I say let the Wii be, its meant to be simple and not some fancy piece of art. Besides it looks good just sitting in the stand alone. Pure and simple, Wii.

dosnt hurt to give it some kind of personality. I'll be getting some skins soon....August....or would that be late.....

I just ordered a skin from decalgirl so it should be here in 6-8 bussiness days I'll post a pic if I rember

I just ordered a CycloWiz, I'll tell you all if I **** up the non-****upable quick solder chip.

I already downloaded and burned 'back ups' of Elebits and Red Steel.

i would onli mod the lightin part make it red but no sticker or anything, as far as im concernd i love the way the wii looks. small & Sexy And very Stylish

Well I ordered the CycloWiz with the Tri-Wing screwdriver and a soldering kit.

I'm just worried about:

- My CD burner not being good enough to burn the Wii games correctly. I've burned CDs.. and DVDs and they've worked fine using Nero. So I hope I'm okay here.
- Me voiding my Wii's warranty by opening it up.
- Me ruining the CycloWiz chip because I've never soldered anything before in my life.
- A better modchip coming out the second I install the one I just got. (Which is bound to happen. :|)

I also ordered a skin from Decalgirl.com.

Bryan_ said:
Well I ordered the CycloWiz with the Tri-Wing screwdriver and a soldering kit.

I'm just worried about:

- My CD burner not being good enough to burn the Wii games correctly. I've burned CDs.. and DVDs and they've worked fine using Nero. So I hope I'm okay here.
- Me voiding my Wii's warranty by opening it up.
- Me ruining the CycloWiz chip because I've never soldered anything before in my life.
- A better modchip coming out the second I install the one I just got. (Which is bound to happen. :|)

I also ordered a skin from Decalgirl.com.

test your soldering skills first... Take apart a known working cheapo alarm clock or telephone, "break" some pieces off and solder them back together and test to see if the alarm clock or phone still works. If you do this, try to test every function, just because the alarm clock blinks "12:00" doesn't mean every function works.

Edit: Also make sure you test every function before tearing stuff apart so you're not wasting your time punching holes in the living room wall because the sleep button doesn't work, unknown to you it didn't beforehand either. ;)

Last edited:
fistpittingnork said:
Sure they are, a mod doesn't necessarily have to be about performance, it can include appearance as well.
It's only a temporary sticker...

Unless it's a permanent major appearance chance I wouldn't call it a mod.

Personaly I havn't done anything yet, I'll wait till we get some good chips

might change the lights to UV/purple just as it suits my house better. otherwise no

Back