my wii is now MODDED

im not so sure with all the debate going around, and i don't know much about internal hardware on the wii, but i think you would be able to upgrade the wii through future updates. :) hopfully. I dont wanna touch my wii on the inside anymroe...

i am actually playing wii play from Japan, and I actually have not yet tried japanese gc games, i don't even know if they have them... and where to get them

I had a modchip 1.5 months ago... My friend from college works for the most popular company of modding that I will not mention. I can direct anyone to where to buy and how to install. Including the English version of the installation video not the portugal or spanish version!!! Check out my Wiinja thread!!!

Hi, I don't think any mod chips have made there way over to the UK yet, but I could be wrong though. I would wait for a while anyway to see if Datel get any luck, as I don't fancy having my Wii opened and messed up if it goes wrong by the shop I take it too. I am not interested in ripped wii games, only on games that released in America or japan first, like excite truck.

PotatoWedgie said:
As far as I know, CycloWiz doesn't region unlock the Wii. Only WiiKey does that...but it's not out yet. Weird.

Grats though unggoy :D *PMs now*

none of the modchips out now ( about 4 or 5 ) unlock region codes. The problem is american games are based on the NTSC system and the european on the PAL system, this means the entire game is coded differently. Eventualy there probbably will be a modchip that unlocks regions but that might still take a while

Back