my wii is now MODDED

i heard different

The WIIKEY is the only one of the 3 chips that has all the features ie chip disables, plays imports, gamecube homebrew and of course the all important dvd updates. But and it is a big BUT as far as I Have seen cyclowiz is the only one that has made it on to the market yet so so far it def the best you can get your hands on so far BUT ONLY SO FAR because the WIIKEY will be a better chip. Its going to be the only way we can play some of that crazy jap only stuff.

fun4stuff said:
regarding media center on wii, you should check out www.orb.com

Oh yea I've been looking for this cheers man.

On another note for those of you who had an Xbox1 and modded it because it was so easy to do, how much better was the new dash Evox, Slayers, they were great.

Thats what I want to see happen one day, but I can wait for it.

ics said:
Hey Unggoy,

Did you do the latest update to get the vote channel? If so did it effect your mod chip?

Still waiting for this answer, although I think that if that update did ruin the chips, it'd be on other sites and would be a pretty popular subject by now..

Oh btw everyone I can only check this site in the morning, No it actually updated, and it still plays my game. :) oh not to turn this into a diff thread, the vote channel is a pretty good idea, maybe we can bring up some issues with nintendo. na mean? kinda good concept too, but could've done more with the update.

Last edited:
unggoy, how they put a new buttton on your wii ?
i mean, did the cut or open a new hole for that ?
can u post a picture if not gonna bother you?
tks !!!

philmottin said:
unggoy, how they put a new buttton on your wii ?
i mean, did the cut or open a new hole for that ?
can u post a picture if not gonna bother you?
tks !!!

its almost like a clean a$$ drill hole, like perfectly fitted for the button, looks natural, so its all g :)

Yeah, I remember when I got my PS1 modded with a modchip and a gameshark. The guy fitted a little switch in the back and you could just flip it on or off to turn the chip off or on. =P

I kind of do want to mod my Wii now, but I'm afraid whoever I take it to will mess up and ruin my Wii. =\ Or sometime in the future Nintendo somehow does find a way to detect the chips and ruin our online play or something like that. Turning my Wii into a paperweight (and a damn sexy one at that) would NOT be cool. D:

Here in Vancouver, Canada, mod chips have been popular for awhile. The WiiKey is the most popular right now and theres lots of people sellin burned games....Maybe its not like that in Orlando?

unggoy said:
actually most japanese games come with the option of it being in english, remember now, Enlish is the second language of the world. :D

Followed by American English :D :yikes:

no i don't think anyone has a modded wii over here, i mean i got dozens of friends who thought it wasn't even possible.. so yea thats crazy there selling burnt games. I wouldn't mess around with that, cause i heard of alot of sting ops that have been going around selling ripped games, and movies, its almost as illegal as selling cocaine or weed.

if i wanted a mod chip id want it to do the things you can make a 360 or regular xbox do, play with the lights on the front (i want it to glow when i have a game in!) allowing you to gateway between the wii and computer so you can stream music onto the wii, or view video files from your computer on your wii system... record from the wii onto computer and whatnot... those are the capabilities id like to see from a mod chip

you know, i think there may be a way to mod the wii so the light glows when you have a game in it, but im sure it hasn'tbeen discovered yet.

Back